Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I'm pretty hyped. I pre ordered yesterday for the midnight release. Game is more fun to me than COD. The campers are just too much on COD.

this almost makes me want to go pick up REACH, but the amount of contempt i hold for COD has spread to all first person shooter at this point. Price gouging with the maps, and the cheaters who ruin the experience for my friends who are just casual gamers put an absolutely awful taste in my mouth. I need a multiplayer game to get addicted to, and desperate times may call for desperate REACH. 
You and your friends should pick up Borderlands. That game is legit
pimp.gif

I'm pretty hyped. I pre ordered yesterday for the midnight release. Game is more fun to me than COD. The campers are just too much on COD.

this almost makes me want to go pick up REACH, but the amount of contempt i hold for COD has spread to all first person shooter at this point. Price gouging with the maps, and the cheaters who ruin the experience for my friends who are just casual gamers put an absolutely awful taste in my mouth. I need a multiplayer game to get addicted to, and desperate times may call for desperate REACH. 
pimp.gif

I used to be the biggest Halo fanboy until I started playing MW2. Halo 2's multiplayer was INCREDIBLE. Halo 3 just...turned me off. Had some nice weapons and decent stages but it seemed like they tried to do too much with Halo 3 and everything was slow and laggy. It felt like I was playing with mindless robots all running the same speed jumping around and shooting at each other.
laugh.gif

As long as they have an optional sprint button and a REAL PISTOL, I'm all over it.

I used to be the biggest Halo fanboy until I started playing MW2. Halo 2's multiplayer was INCREDIBLE. Halo 3 just...turned me off. Had some nice weapons and decent stages but it seemed like they tried to do too much with Halo 3 and everything was slow and laggy. It felt like I was playing with mindless robots all running the same speed jumping around and shooting at each other.
laugh.gif

As long as they have an optional sprint button and a REAL PISTOL, I'm all over it.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

pimp.gif
that would had worked, but we all just play red dead and play pranks on my friend who takes RDR way too seriously. i don't know what game can provide me with laughs of stealing/killing my friends horse and a bunch of us riding off while he cries in the headset. 

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

pimp.gif
that would had worked, but we all just play red dead and play pranks on my friend who takes RDR way too seriously. i don't know what game can provide me with laughs of stealing/killing my friends horse and a bunch of us riding off while he cries in the headset. 

Originally Posted by Twig1026

No thanks....takes way longer to kill people and it wasn't nearly as fun as the previous versions

Translation: I'm a noob who only likes games where I can kill someone in ½ a second because when actual shooting battles take place I always lose due to my horrible aiming so I'll just stick to COD where I can get cheap half-a-second kills and I can kill people when they're not looking at me.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

No thanks....takes way longer to kill people and it wasn't nearly as fun as the previous versions

Translation: I'm a noob who only likes games where I can kill someone in ½ a second because when actual shooting battles take place I always lose due to my horrible aiming so I'll just stick to COD where I can get cheap half-a-second kills and I can kill people when they're not looking at me.

Lol basically. I'm so hype for this game. I used to hate on halo so much until I actually played it for more than 2 minutes.

Lol basically. I'm so hype for this game. I used to hate on halo so much until I actually played it for more than 2 minutes.

I was looking forward to this but my 360 just went dead. Nothing on the screen when I turn it on and now the disc tray won't even open.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I was looking forward to this but my 360 just went dead. Nothing on the screen when I turn it on and now the disc tray won't even open.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Im so hyped for this. Just copped a 360 and my copy is all paid for. I'll be at my local gamestop at 12am on the 14th

Im so hyped for this. Just copped a 360 and my copy is all paid for. I'll be at my local gamestop at 12am on the 14th

best buy is giving 20$ gift cards to those who preorder it.

you can preorder online and pick up in store as well.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

plus, use your rewards zone card and get 500 RZ points ($10 RZ GC).

Never been a Halo fan, but the preorder bonus at Best Buy is tempting me to buy and try.

Back
Top Bottom