Hamburger vs. Pizza vs. Taco...Triple Threat Death Match!

Who wins?

All American staples (although they came from somewhere else...LOL).

All are able to be customized.

Which, of the three, do you prefer?

Let's get it on...

ima go with hamburgers
pimp.gif

2nd place is tacos, and 3rd is pizza

I'd go with pizza. You can glut it out and put a crazy array of life shortening toppings or have a healthy alternative.

Pizza is just a lot more versatile.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'd go with pizza. You can glut it out and put a crazy array of life shortening toppings or have a healthy alternative.

Burgers and tacos are also versatile... just sayin'

Originally Posted by Purple Face

but pizza can be eaten cold or reheated easily

tacos n burgers lose their essence after a dramatic temperature change

Originally Posted by jawn piece

Originally Posted by Purple Face

but pizza can be eaten cold or reheated easily

tacos n burgers lose their essence after a dramatic temperature change
Yea, also try and make a vegetarian burger or taco without inherently changing their whole being.

laugh.gif
@ having this type of convo at 5am

damn.......im gonna have to go with pizza

my order would have to pizza>tacos>burger

There is hamburger, and taco pizza. Do you hear about a pizza hamburgers? I didn't think so.

Being that i'm vegan the most logical choice would be pizza. Because i can have it loaded with veggies no cheese. . .

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Being that i'm vegan the most logical choice would be pizza. Because i can have it loaded with veggies no cheese. . .
you poor thing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Yum! I love veggie pizza and I try to abstain from eating meat, so I pick pizza too. I do crave fish tacos once in a blue moon though.

nothing beats a big juicy burger. cheese, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise with fries and a coke. my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Originally Posted by rjones416

nothing beats a big juicy burger. cheese, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise with fries and a coke. my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

I thought the same thing at first, but then I started thinking, I dont think that I can eat a burger every day. I think I would get sick of it pretty quick.Pizza on the other hand I can eat everyday no problem, tacos too actually.

Back
Top Bottom