Handing out VALENTINE cards to random girls, yes simpin. YALL NEED TO DO THIS ON FEB 14

real life... that made me chuckle 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by omgitswes

About to get in on your hustle and do this next year.

I'm sure you made some girls day by doing that.

And this is what really matters...innocent things like this go a long way.....

If I were OP tho....I wouldn't have given out my phone number outright...I would have made small talk into big talk and moved from there...you want to make these girls think that they are the only ones getting this treatment even tho they can see you doing the same thing as they walk away.....people are stupid like that

I was thinking the same thing as I watched the video. Props on the execution though. Just seemed kinda like you were campaigning for an election or something.
laugh.gif

Props
smokin.gif
how do you suppose we give out cards and not exchange digits? whats the point in the first place.. im looking to make moves on that booty asap.

please chime in.  will be picking up a box of v-cards.. cant wait to go in on this...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

while we're at it.. what yall be writing in the cards though???

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by omgitswes

About to get in on your hustle and do this next year.

I'm sure you made some girls day by doing that.

And this is what really matters...innocent things like this go a long way.....

If I were OP tho....I wouldn't have given out my phone number outright...I would have made small talk into big talk and moved from there...you want to make these girls think that they are the only ones getting this treatment even tho they can see you doing the same thing as they walk away.....people are stupid like that

I was thinking the same thing as I watched the video. Props on the execution though. Just seemed kinda like you were campaigning for an election or something.
laugh.gif

Props
smokin.gif
how do you suppose we give out cards and not exchange digits? whats the point in the first place.. im looking to make moves on that booty asap.

please chime in.  will be picking up a box of v-cards.. cant wait to go in on this...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

while we're at it.. what yall be writing in the cards though???

Back
Top Bottom