Happy 10 year anniversary to one of my fav Movies: Can't Hardly Wait:hat

Cant_Hardly_Wait_OST_Front.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really used to love this movie. I actually went to the movies alone to see this(i was 13, PG-13 FTW) and I walked out mildly pleased. But the older I got themore I appreciated the story of yearning for a chick thats seems on the other side of the world(Different crowds in High school).�

Plus Jennifer Love Hewitt was
eek.gif
grin.gif
in it.

I really miss the teen movies from the late 90s...
frown.gif
.R.I.P. FreddyPrinze, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Alicia Silverstone, etc....'s career
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I too miss the teen movies from the '90's[/color]
tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]..Anyway, this IS the joint with Seth Green right?... appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and yeah, as you get older, understand the movie, could relate etc etc, it's more enjoyable
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[/color]

This movie still holds up.

Mike Dexter: "Somebody in there called me a %%!!"

That line always kills me.

Appreciated.

The black dude reminiscing on the old time from grade school was priceless

Jaime Pressley was in this one too

she was looking fine

"You know who else I like who never got much play? Is Velma from Scooby-Doo. She...right. She was also cool. She was a hip, hip lady." - Stoner Guy

zyzybalubah1 wrote:
Plus Jennifer Love Hewitt was
eek.gif
grin.gif
in it.

Who you tellin. I used to love this movie. It always seemed like a white version of Trippin' ( i love that movie too. . .
happy.gif
) Maia Campbell was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

This movie still holds up.

Mike Dexter: "Somebody in there called me a %%!!"

That line always kills me.

Appreciated.

it was so random and mad quiet when it happened
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude was hurt about it
laugh.gif

- "Who's gonna want you now AMANDA!!!"
- "Somebody"
-"Somebody?? haha, more like.......Nobody"
-"geeez mike you really got me there"

"I roll up on that honey and be like, you don't know 20 ways of calling me big poppa, cuz I don't yo"....."rest in peace"

Man I can pretty much quote anything from this movie like a Simpson episode.

This movie reminded me of Dazed and confused due to the fact that it launched multiple careers. Plus the soundtrack at the time kicked #%+.

"Yo, I gotta have sex tonight! I mean peep this - They say here ninety-two percent of the honeys at UCLA are sexually active. Ninety-two of the women inLos Angeles at UCLA walking around going, "Class... or sex? What shall I do?" Ninety-two percent, yo! Hey, you know what that means?"

"What?"

"It means I gots a ninety-two percent chance of embarrassing myself. I roll up on that shorty be like, "What's up yo?" she be like,"You don't know 20 different ways to make me call you Big Poppa" cuz I don't yo."

Can't Hardly Wait is the all-time greatest "teen" movie.

Back
Top Bottom