Happy 12th Niketalk!

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I've been here 10 years man.
10 freaking years. Before any myspace, twitter, facebook, youtube...there was NT.

Shouts out to Meth.

apparently no one likes to thank Nelson C

I have the upmost respect for Nelson C, I mean - he is the reason why we congregate here. Like Method Man, they both have put in lots of time and energy into keeping our #NT status relevant. That goes without saying though - all of our staff members are appreciated.

I can honestly say NT has been a big part of my life for the past 7 years. I will be on this site until the day it closes or I die.

Been here since 2000 lost my old username but HBD niketalk
smile.gif

Happy birthday Niketalk. Like many others, I was an adolescent when I joined this site and am now an adult, all while still regularly visiting the site. I've made numerous friends on the site who I can hang out with on a regular-basis nowadays (NT-NYC). I still have a lot of growing up to do and still intend to remain on the site.

I've never thought the rules were too much of a stretch to follow, and I appreciate the time and effort all the mods and admins put in to regulate the site.

Happy birthday to Niketalk!

Great to see the site still strong and growing. Crazy to think I was 15 when the site started and now 27. Time flies.

Here's to 12 more years!

Crazy how time flies. I remember first learning of this site in like 2001.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NT!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom