Happy 15th Niketalk!

Warning 56k..........:nthat:.........Used to visit air-jordans.com for my news on Jordans and stuff before I found NT. The fact that I've been here so long is remarkable.

happy bday NT. tough to fathom i've been on here for 9 years.

i used to be here just for the j's. now its so much more.

cant believe I've been on NT for 9 years now. too many memories and countless wasted hours :lol: :nthat:

Happy Birthday NT!!!

Been here since 2002/signed up 2004;
Thank you
From not giving a **** as a kid d to having my daughter on here
From being 14 to now 26
Thank you guys from learning a lot
From coupons to life lessons
I love my NT fam

Last edited:
Happy Bday NT
Been on here since 06, mainly for sneakers, slowly ventured into General...I've grown..a lot

Congrats NT! Can't believe I was on here over 12 years…learned a lot during that time…thank you NT!

Its almost officially my 9th year but been lurking for a minute before I offically signed up and I think I had to wait a month or so before I got my membership lol. I joined for the sneakers (jays) but stayed because of the lulz and all-around knowledge dropped around here. I'm still trying to find a way to give back to nt since I feel I gained a lot from here. I'm not sure if I will ever leave this site completely. HBD nt, it has been a great 15 years :pimp:

#ntfam

I can't imagine my life without NT especially in the younger days... Damn is us crazy :frown:

Last edited:
Khlav Kalash and Bastitch sighting! 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom