Happy 15th Niketalk!

my all time fav thread on here related to sneakers had to be the 2005 Tiffany Dunk thread...that was like the prequel to all things to come

Happy 15th NT, I've met some real good people on here even in the year and 1/2 I've been on here, People feeding advice to me to help me grow in life

Here's to looking forward for the future

Low key I want to cry renmembering a the things that I been thru and the memories I made along side this community. This site has taught me so much it's crazy just to think about it.

Legit Watery eyes right now.

This day is better than my birthday, Christmas etc this year. Legit.

This site has brought to many memories man. And there's always a place for someone in here. So many different forums and topics you can discuss

my favorite website ever. I will never not come here daily.

I get my news here.

i get my laughs here.

i get my style here.

i get family here.

love you guys.

Happy birthday NT. I stumbled upon it while I was looking for Jordans in high school and lurked for a bit before joining.

I have learned so much from this website and have laughed even more.

Thanks for all the memories and wish you many more.

Happy Birthday NT!

This place is way more than any forum. I can't think of any site I've routinely visited and enjoyed so much over the years, not to mention all that I've learned here.

Cheers to many more!

Shouts out to NT Staff and all of us members.

Been here since my senior year of HS. Became a member shortly after, became a member. that was 10 years ago.

Grown alongside and with the Community, which makes it pretty cool.

Met some cool folks and some good friends on here.

With such a diverse group of people, you truly can learn a lot, which i have, and i think i appreciate most.

yall be easy.

Happy 15th.

:smokin

I remember coming here early 2001 looking for info on the black/red XIs(NOT "bred"). There was some cool info here, but I was just looking for the XIs at the time. I browsed around a bit and told myself I would come back to check it out. Fast forward to 9/11/2001, a date I'm sure everyone remembers. Our school was on lockdown and I just happened to be in the computer lab. I hopped back on NT to take my mind off of things and to see how everyone was handling the situation. That's when I realized that it was way more than just shoes here. It was a community of real people living their lives that just happen to stop by and voice their opinion on things. The firsthand accounts of some of the folks up north are some that I'll never forget.

I've made a some great friends here. It's funny when we're hanging out with non-NT folks and the question comes up of how I met that particular friend. It always starts with, "Well..." :lol:

I've been frauded here, and I remember when NTers ran up and dude's house and got some of the member's shoes back. They took pics and everything. That was crazy!

A lot of us were just kids back then when this started. Still in high school trying to figure out what's next for us(I was a senior). Now look at us. We're doctors, we're photographers, we're famous jewelers and rappers, we're mothers and fathers. We've battled life threatening diseases and won. We've turned a hobby of designing clothes into a multi-million dollar business. Through all of that, we still have love for the culture, and not the game. It's not a game to us. It never was.

My relationship with NT has been the longest relationship I've ever had, and all of this was because I was looking for a shoe, a shoe which I still have and wear today.

View media item 1298534
Happy birthday NT.

Back
Top Bottom