Happy 18th Niketalk!

e24255c69baa0b5cffd254f3b3fdc06f9dfa9d1.jpg

It truly is unbelievable how great this place continues to be and it's all because of our members!
REAL TALK
when nt gonna get its on nike collab???
proceeds can go to charity
like niketalk has done so much into the shoe culture
it deserves it
have yall ever been approached for something like that???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Dont see NT makin it to 21, but
Happy 18 tho...
In 1999, a lot of people didn't think we'd make it to 2.

We'll be here for you if you're here for us.

I definitely wanna have something with NT on it
Things has been slow on the hat front thanks in part to the site migration, and the sale of M&N, but we'll work on something for 2018.

NT is finally too old for Roy Moore.

It's LIT!!!
I was waiting for someone to make that joke.

when nt gonna get its on nike collab???
proceeds can go to charity
like niketalk has done so much into the shoe culture
it deserves it
have yall ever been approached for something like that???
We have not been approached by Nike or any of the major sneaker companies regarding a collaboration. After 18 years, I'm beginning to suspect they're not interested.

We'll do our best to continue raising money for charity together as a community, though. Direct contributions are always the most efficient, but if and when a new NT fundraising item is available, we'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

Perhaps we can organize another series of auctions for charity next year, either as a standalone or in conjunction with another meetup event.

NikeTalk old enough to drink in some places, truly unbelievable, I ported over from the other sneaker site that couldn’t stand the test of time like this place has, best thing I could have done, I found a sense of community in this place, in a weird way I’m a very nice guy socially, I’m very much an introvert in the sense I don’t really open up to people fully...but I’m pretty much an open book with you guys, thank you Meth for providing us with such a platform.

Started Lurking in 2003, Membership since January 2004!

This website was part of my upbringing during Grammar/ High School days.

I would know every release, all the good info from the Jordan Brand Forum. Everybody always asked me how I knew all the exclusive info, I NEVER wanted to share this website lol.

Back
Top Bottom