Happy 2 Year Anniversary to this project... (Yet to leave the rotation)

This $$@+ is just the epitome of dope. I remember mixtapes were really starting to 100% replace albums as the $$@+ I looked forward to, I had loved Kid Named Cudi, So Far Gone of coure, FutureStreet, but then this $$@+ dropped. Really showed me the potential of someone to drop a mixtape even with some beat jackings and still give you something 100% album quality. Dude murked this whole tape and although I loved the Comeup and still do, this was Cole's declaration that hyped peeps like Drake, anyone on that freshman list that year, and most people in the game couldn't %$*@ with him. Need proof, listen to this $$@+ straight through again: Welcome to Losing My Balance...

**continues to pray for the album despite how many people will hate on it continually getting postponed, ya i get it, but $$@+ man I just want the $$@+ to drop cuz it'll be a classic**

-PS- I do understand TIME is 100% against this post. Feel free maybe not to share your opinion only cuz i already know it. Much love though. 1

pimp.gif
enough said.

Well said OP! This is still in my rotation as well and was my introduction to Cole as artist. Best rap mixtape I had heard in years and one of the best single collection of rap music I have heard in the last two years. Cole's album will be well worth the wait.

This may never leave my rotation. This $%+% is straight filthy.

People get salty when I say that this tape is better than anything Kanye has ever dropped. This mixtape > Kanye's discography, as far as I'm concerned.

Grown Simba >>>>>>>>

Get Away >>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

People get salty when I say that this tape is better than anything Kanye has ever dropped. This mixtape > Kanye's discography, as far as I'm concerned.

Grown Simba >>>>>>>>

Get Away >>>>>>>>>

I love Cole and Kanye...two of my favorite hip-hop artists but to say this mixtape is better than Kanye's discography is an extreme reach.  Come on now!

Grown Simba >>>>>>>>

Get Away >>>>>>>>>

I love Cole and Kanye...two of my favorite hip-hop artists but to say this mixtape is better than Kanye's discography is an extreme reach.  Come on now!

First off Cole World 22
indifferent.gif
...take it easy man you gonna get this appreciation derailed tooo early speaking like that....edit that yo 
laugh.gif

On this tape tho...it was heat. I still remember passing over dude on the blogs just cuz it was so many "new rappers" and Jiggas latest reccomendations at the time being piss poor (Uncle Murder, Tru Life)...i just wasnt interested 
tired.gif

ran an into a female I went to college with... started chopping it up on hip-hop for a good min and she started just goin on & on bout how sick Cole was

checked it out on the strength and been rocking wit homie heavy ery since
pimp.gif

Losing my Balance >

Grown Simba >>>>>>>>

Get Away >>>>>>>>>
*looks at user name*

OH.

eek.gif
at this being 2 years old already. I still remember I threw this on for the 1st time I was
eek.gif
Amazing tape though... So many gems on here. I can safely say this is 1 of my favorite mixtapes ever.

Welcome
Can I live
Lights please
I get up
World is empty
Dreams
Hold it down
Losing my balance

pimp.gif

Got through half of it and passed out in the car while my boy was driving, haven't had the desire to hear it again.

Goodness.... you constantly hate on Kanye and praise Cole. Not even going to take what you say seriously you clown 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom