Happy Birthday, RiceRocket1

Happy birthday, man.
pimp.gif

This dude, ricerocket1, is clutch. He's Mariano Rivera, Michael Jordan, and Tom Brady all rolled into one. Ifit's the 7th game of the World Series, bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, full count, bases loaded, and we need a clutch hit, I want this guy up in thebatter's box. If it's the SuperBowl and we have the ball in our 20 with 25 seconds left in the 4th quarter with no time outs, I want this guy as myquarterback. If it's the NBA finals, 4th quarter in the closing seconds, I want this guy on the court to hit me a game winner.

Let me all tell you a quick story on this man's ability to come through in the clutch. When my dog ran away from home and I was about to give up hope onever finding Fido, guess who came knocking on my door with Fido. Yup, you guess it. ricerocket1.

Yeah, he's that clutch. Happy birthday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Let me all tell you a quick story on this man's ability to come through in the clutch. When my dog ran away from home and I was about to give up hope on ever finding Fido, guess who came knocking on my door with Fido. Yup, you guess it. ricerocket1.

Yeah, he's that clutch. Happy birthday.
pimp.gif
Damn.
769155e7a6a47b5886436c483098501188f7e0c.gif

Back
Top Bottom