Happy Birthday to Sly Stallone- 63 years old and still going strong (pic)

viewthread.php

rocky is 63? wow time flies. no entourage for this celeb, dude only travels with hgh.

Remember this?

Just moments ago, Sylvester Stallone was officially charged with illegally importing performance and image enhancing drugs in a Sydney courtroom, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

According to Australian authorities, the 60-year-old action star, who did not appear in court, was caught at Sydney Airport with several vials of a steroid known as hGH (human growth hormone), during a random baggage check. Customs officials claim they found a total of 48 vials of the steroid after they raided Stallone's Sydney hotel room, limousine and private jet.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/12/stallone-charged-with-importing-steroids-down-under/

He's a actor, who cares if he uses hgh or not? He looks great at 63, I'm not sure if those tats are real but he's getting cut up for TheExpendables. He's working with the guy from the Transporter, Jet Li, and Ivan Drago.

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Remember this?

Just moments ago, Sylvester Stallone was officially charged with illegally importing performance and image enhancing drugs in a Sydney courtroom, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

According to Australian authorities, the 60-year-old action star, who did not appear in court, was caught at Sydney Airport with several vials of a steroid known as hGH (human growth hormone), during a random baggage check. Customs officials claim they found a total of 48 vials of the steroid after they raided Stallone's Sydney hotel room, limousine and private jet.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/12/stallone-charged-with-importing-steroids-down-under/

yea i remember that. I wasn't too surprised to be honest with you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stevenzsofly

He's a actor, who cares if he uses hgh or not? He looks great at 63, I'm not sure if those tats are real but he's getting cut up for The Expendables. He's working with the guy from the Transporter, Jet Li, and Ivan Drago.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom