Happy Birthday to Smoove aka jimmy digital aka ME!

pimp.gif
the big 21! im doing nothing today. might get some wings.

happy born day. haven't seen u in a minute, hard to keep up with how many names u had.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

happy born day. haven't seen u in a minute, hard to keep up with how many names u had.
Yo, everytime i pass MSG after Knick games i see you. must've been at least 2 times i see you.

Originally Posted by jimmy digital

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Yo, everytime i pass MSG after Knick games i see you. must've been at least 2 times i see you.

You needa holla my dude. I don't go too often so those is rare occasions. I think I'm a good luck charm, been at 3 games, and they won all 3. I waswith shorty last time
pimp.gif
but yessir, I plan on going to at least a few more.

happy bday yo...i remember your old threads you was goin thru some thangs...hopefully you on the up and up now

now get trashed...legally!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

happy bday yo...i remember your old threads you was goin thru some thangs...hopefully you on the up and up now

now get trashed...legally!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
The struggle continues but im doing a helluva lot better now that i was before. i cannot complain. and yes, i WILL be getting effed the eff up tonight.thanks for the love all. smh i had to make my own b day thread but whatever

Back
Top Bottom