Happy Blue Year Pack???????

I have a HUGE feeling this is Ducktales. Dude is just way to hype about Columbia's.
eyes.gif

your manager told you that??? Then why hasn't this been heard around NT???
THIS IS NOT HAPPENING, I can almost guarantee. Nothing surprises me when it comes to JB,  but this is fictional

I have a HUGE feeling this is Ducktales. Dude is just way to hype about Columbia's.
eyes.gif

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING, I can almost guarantee. Nothing surprises me when it comes to JB,  but this is fictional

Sounds completely fake..... Just like the chi town 10's and the famous laney/grape pack.... But some creditable NT sources has hinted that obsidians will be coming out in due time and just be patient.... So i'm not gonna completely rule it out.... But as of now.... Imma call it Scrooge McDuck

Sounds completely fake..... Just like the chi town 10's and the famous laney/grape pack.... But some creditable NT sources has hinted that obsidians will be coming out in due time and just be patient.... So i'm not gonna completely rule it out.... But as of now.... Imma call it Scrooge McDuck

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

eyes.gif

Whether there is any truth to it or not I just simply passed along information that was told to me just as other people do on Niketalk when they hear something. I never said it was true nor did I say I believed it myself. You people take these rumors or what have you way too serious when you comment. ''OH MY GOD THATS NOT TRUE BAN HOM BAN HIM!!!!''

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

eyes.gif

Whether there is any truth to it or not I just simply passed along information that was told to me just as other people do on Niketalk when they hear something. I never said it was true nor did I say I believed it myself. You people take these rumors or what have you way too serious when you comment. ''OH MY GOD THATS NOT TRUE BAN HOM BAN HIM!!!!''

i also heard a rumor about a "happy blue year pack II" that drops in 2012 that has the black/royal 1's and the september blue 6's .......

i also heard a rumor about a "happy blue year pack II" that drops in 2012 that has the black/royal 1's and the september blue 6's .......

Back
Top Bottom