Happy Chris Kyle Day

If you guys can't respect a man who earned 2 silver stars, and 5 bronze stars w/ valor, then I don't know who you could. 
if you guys cant respect this man it means you guys can't respect a man who earned 2 silver stars, and 5 bronze stars w/ valor, 2 purple hearts, has mad handles, who is intellectual, cool, athletic/in shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking , respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self confident, and can deal with diversity.

Last edited:

If you guys can't respect a man who earned 2 silver stars, and 5 bronze stars w/ valor, then I don't know who you could. 
if you guys cant respect this man it means you guys can't respect a man who earned 2 silver stars, and 5 bronze stars w/ valor, 2 purple hearts, has mad handles, who is intellectual, cool, athletic/in shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking , respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self confident, and can deal with diversity.
@. @sckid20. U missed it

The man was a hateful patriotic extremist.

Flamesuit on.
he was a good shot tho' 
pimp.gif

Can someone educate me on why people dislike/hate this guy ?

(I know nothing about him, just curious)

The movie alone makes him unlikable, then I heard his stories and lies on here and solidified what I already felt about him from just watching the movie, some red neck with a hard on for the Taliban riding the wave of "I'm here to protect freedom" nah my man...you there to claim being the deadliest American sniper, dude was proud to have a bounty on his head :lol:

The movie alone makes him unlikable, then I heard his stories and lies on here and solidified what I already felt about him from just watching the movie, some red neck with a hard on for the Taliban riding the wave of "I'm here to protect freedom" nah my man...you there to claim being the deadliest American sniper, dude was proud to have a bounty on his head :lol:
w

whats wrong with that?

just because he is not a perfect person you dont have to hate him?

havent you done something wrong in your life?

dudes job was to overwatch soldiers and protect, so he was saving live that were threatened by insurgents.

Lame *** Texas of course ...

dude who shot him is not gonna get a fair trial anywhere in a America

These EWD post conversions are so dumb but make me laugh every time, esp. the end. "Can deal with diversity" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom