HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

Shout out to the NT'rs who have a uncle that's really your father. You know who you are.....

Then again you probably don't :Kanye Shrug.

HFD...

RIP dad :frown:

Happy fathers Day to all my NT brethren taking care of business out there, you guys are appreciated all year round not just today!

Salute to all the fathers who are watching over there family either here or from above

And possible single moms who take on both roles
nerd.gif

Happy Father's Day to all the NT dads. Anyone can make a child but takes a real man to be a father. props to all the dads that are positive role models in they're kids life, or any kids life.

Last edited:
HFD to a the good dads on here.............. And possible single moms who take on both roles :nerd:
No. Stop trolling. You saw the thread title and chose to go against the grain. This isn't Mother's Day part 2.

Happy Fathers Day to all you guys. You the real MVP

He was just looking to rile people up :lol:

It's what he does.

:lol:

It was an easy shot and a bullseye.

Srs though

Happy Father's Day to real fathers on here. Guys who actually do the job they're supposed to. Guys who value and cherish their kids. Guys who are there because they want to.

And what the hell is black twitter? :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

It was an easy shot and a bullseye.

Srs though

Happy Father's Day to real fathers on here. Guys who actually do the job they're supposed to. Guys who value and cherish their kids. Guys who are there because they want to.

And what the hell is black twitter? :lol:

When I read that Single Mother thread and then saw that this was made, I knew you'd take the open shot :lol:

Black Twitter is the home of the petty. Avoid it like the plague :lol:

Happy Father's Day by the way.

Yay a day full of phone calls from people I could care less about. ..........

Happy father's day peeps

Back
Top Bottom