Happy Friday everyone...

I'm going to smash something this weekend. Just don't know her name yet or what she looks like.

Work then happy hour/dinner with some good friends.

It shall be a good Friday
pimp.gif

This week has been dragging for me at work. Thank God I get to go out, catch some happy hours and watch the Jets then Yankees play.

Happy Friday to everyone.

Originally Posted by King Beef

I'm going to smash something this weekend. Just don't know her name yet or what she looks like.
I already smashed this morning
devil.gif
. You've got to putthat morning bone to use!

I think I just wanna chill out this weekend, I've been going out hella the past few weeks. Maybe just watch a movie (DISTRICT 9)or chill with the bestfriend and let my man do his own thing.

Not so much a happy friday for me. Im stuck sitting in the jury selection room serving my civil duty to California...

it's been a long long week of work....

thats a understatement after wk i can go home unwind burn a sour D & play some madden & not have to wake up tomorrow for anything special & i gotpaid...gonna be a pretty nice weekend

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by King Beef

I already smashed this morning
devil.gif
. You've got to put that morning bone to use!

I think I just wanna chill out this weekend, I've been going out hella the past few weeks. Maybe just watch a movie (DISTRICT 9)or chill with the best friend and let my man do his own thing.

Seriously. I haven't been gettin any play lately. I woke up this morning a determined man.
pimp.gif

Happy Friday NT! I'm glad I got paid today, but in reality, it is only my "Tuesday" for my work week.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom