Happy Independence Day vol. Team Platano

I'll be in DR next week!...I'm not Dominican but I love everything about that island.

I'll be in DR next week!...I'm not Dominican but I love everything about that island.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Carlton is not Dominican

[h2]Personal life[/h2]
Ribeiro was born in Washington HeightsNew York City, the son of Joy and Michael Ribeiro, a manager.[sup][1][/sup] He is from the Dominican Republic.[sup][2][/sup][sup][3][/sup] Ribeiro is the grandson of the late Roaring Lion, noted as one of the greatest Calypsonians.[sup][citation needed][/sup].

AR: Well, IMDb…I personally think that IMDB and some of those Wikipedia things are absolutely ridiculous, because I have been trying to write in to them and tell them, “I didn’t do this,

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Carlton is not Dominican

[h2]Personal life[/h2]
Ribeiro was born in Washington HeightsNew York City, the son of Joy and Michael Ribeiro, a manager.[sup][1][/sup] He is from the Dominican Republic.[sup][2][/sup][sup][3][/sup] Ribeiro is the grandson of the late Roaring Lion, noted as one of the greatest Calypsonians.[sup][citation needed][/sup].

AR: Well, IMDb…I personally think that IMDB and some of those Wikipedia things are absolutely ridiculous, because I have been trying to write in to them and tell them, “I didn’t do this,

Dominicano soy
de mis raices yo no voy a olvidarme,
soy de una raza tan humilde y tan grande
que de su espera se hacen rayos de sol.

Dominicano soy
que de su espera se hacen rayos de sol.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Dominicano soy