Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day NT!!!

HAVENT HEARD ABOUT THEM DOING ANYTHING  SPECIAL OVER HERE IN GERMANY BUT I DO HAVE THE DAY OFF SO THATS APPRECIATED...IM SURE THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON IN THE STATES WHERE YALL ARE OR SOMETHING ON TV SO HOPEFULLY EVERYBODY TAKE SOME TIME OUT THEIR DAY TO LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT MLK JR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...GREAT MAN
mlk-792204.jpg

Spoiler [+]
you mad pic?
laugh.gif

My uncle Rev. Shuttlesworth was his right hand man. Heard a couple of stories dude was a OG on the low
pimp.gif

My uncle Rev. Shuttlesworth was his right hand man. Heard a couple of stories dude was a OG on the low
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

I HATE MONDAYS
smack-o.gif
why did you smack him because he hates mondays?

indifferent.gif
..SERIOUSLY? THEN HE GO CAN MAKE A MONDAYS UNAPPRECIATION THREAD OR WHATEVER...IM SURE HE KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING POSTING IT IN HERE. IM DROPPING IT THOUGH MAN. THIS THREAD ISN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT ANY NEGATIVITY. HAPPY DR MLK JR. DAY NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

I HATE MONDAYS
smack-o.gif
why did you smack him because he hates mondays?

indifferent.gif
..SERIOUSLY? THEN HE GO CAN MAKE A MONDAYS UNAPPRECIATION THREAD OR WHATEVER...IM SURE HE KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING POSTING IT IN HERE. IM DROPPING IT THOUGH MAN. THIS THREAD ISN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT ANY NEGATIVITY. HAPPY DR MLK JR. DAY NT
pimp.gif

Appreciated in my eyes. I dont think a majority of our generation has a clue what this man endured for what he believed in and not just him but the entire civil rights movement. While we as people have a long way to go to fight racism, both inside and outside of our race, I think we have come so far.

Appreciated in my eyes. I dont think a majority of our generation has a clue what this man endured for what he believed in and not just him but the entire civil rights movement. While we as people have a long way to go to fight racism, both inside and outside of our race, I think we have come so far.

Back
Top Bottom