Happy New Year--What's ur 2012 grail?

Lebron IX Christmas & Jordan Concords finish the year off strong! We open the year with yellow & red foams and yeezy 2 potentially in the next 90 days. What are you guys most looking forward to? (Me, still trynna get Concords lol) Happy & Blessed 2012!

most looking forward to cement IVs, red foams, and Chi-town Xs  .... great to get all my addiction outta the way early in the year.

Waited since 97' for Red Foam Ones, I won't let these pass. I honestly don't see anything else worth my money, unless Voltages release...

gotta Say YOTD KD's, gonna be one of the best releases of the year watch..

may cop foams, if the whole hood is on those, i aint with it

Yeezy 2
Jordan IV White/Cement (Black/Cement too if they come out)
KD IV YOTD

That's out of the releases I know are coming out for sure. I'm sure there'll be others that'll be added on the list.

I thought the grail was something hard to get yet a fav....from the days of old?

Maybe the meaning has changed...

I don't really collect shoes anymore so the columbia XIs are probably it for shoes, but I am also looking very forward to picking up some new Nike NFL authentics.  Can't wait till the new NFL gear starts dropping.  Most of the websites already have the RBK garbage on huge clearance.

Foams Red and Golden State
Jordan IVs White Cement
Chicago Xs
Yeezy 2s
Any YOTD releases
and finally Columbia XIs (if they release)

Playoff12s.

Other than those, I'm looking forward to the LunarGlide4s, Free Run 3s, and some iDs (KD IVs and AMs).

Me personally, the columbia XI is my favorite shoe of all time, so I can't wait to see sample pics and make a decision on whether to cop or not.
NikeDealer:
I thought the grail was something hard to get yet a fav....from the days of old?

Maybe the meaning has changed...
I'm saying!
laugh.gif
Apparently 'grail' is no longer 'desirable yet extremely unattainable'; now it's just 'something you really, really, really like'.
laugh.gif

I don't know about 'grails' but, for 2K12 I'm lookin forward to:
Chi-town Xs
Red Foam Ones
Tech Grey IVs
YOTD KD IVs and Kobe VIIs
2K12 All-Star Colorways (KB VIIs, LBJ IXs, KD IVs)
Oly VIs
USAB pack (every last one of them)
Air Diamond turf 2
Obsidian XIIs
Candy Cane XIVs
Huarache 2K4 retro
Columbia XIs........I "think" that's it.

Back
Top Bottom