Happy St. Pattys Day! When did YOU start celebrating?

It's 10:45 here and my apartment complex is blasting music and people have already started drinking...I'll head to the bar in about an hour or so. Whatabout you guys NT?

My friends went into the city to the parade, wanted me to go. I had to go to school. Well, I didn't have to (I could have afforded to miss the day), but Ididn't really even want to go to the parade. Doesn't tickle my fancy.

Instead, I'll be home all day, relaxing.

Pathetic excuse for people to drink. Have a beer when you feel like it.

Wait until June. Puerto Rican Day Parade.
pimp.gif

Overrated.

i started celebrating last wednesday when i went to chicago with some friends.
now i'm back at work and not doing anything today because i partied too hard this weekend.

Some girls want me to head out with them tonight. I am at work now though, gotta bunch of friends asking me to come have a drink.. I don't get the superhype of this Holiday, but whatever works I guess.

I won't be drinking until work is over, the oldest boy is done with t-ball practice and the kids are asleep.
then I'll settle down to a nice cigar and some Jameson's...
normally me and the boss head out to the bars at lunch, but he's at a "meeting" today..
smh.gif

-J-

I dont like drinkin on days your suppose to.. I dont need day on the calendar to tell me when to drink!

Lot of
image.php
s in this thread. Take the stick out of your !@!. Happy St.Paddy's Day. I had my corn beef and cabbage already, just waiting to get out of a class I can't miss.

It's 3:45 here, 45 more minutes and out of work to the Dugout for some Green Beer!

Stuck at work. Once I'm out though...I'll make up for it. I'll a good 12 pints of guiness

Back
Top Bottom