Hare 7s LC

I doubled up on these and now when I compare the two pairs, Im noticing subtle difference between them.

One pair has production dates of 11//7/14-1/21/15 and says LN4 to the right of the jumpman on the inside of the tongue.
The other pair has prod. dates of 11/7/14-3/9/15 and says LN3. what dates do you guys have? what does LN3 and LN4 refer too?

View media item 1555475
The 1/21 pair has softer nubuck/suede and I noticed the holes are a little smaller and closer to the white leather border in certain spots.

Im thinking they are slightly deffent because of the production dates.

what do u guys think??? any insight would be greatly appreciated. thank you...

View media item 1555481
View media item 1555483
View media item 1555502

both from craigslist sellers.
the 1/21 pair had no reciept, ftl sticker on box.
the 3/9 pair foot action reciept

I'm hoping u use paypal for both transaction...i think it's better off if u get Lc 1 pair at a time and get better pics,hard for me to figure out which is which

I'm hoping u use paypal for both transaction...i think it's better off if u get Lc 1 pair at a time and get better pics,hard for me to figure out which is which

I used Ca$hpal.
I'll try to get better pics and do each pair individually.
I took pics of one shoe from each pair, trying to point out the slight difference in the size of the holes that are punched through the nubuck.
If u look at the 2nd picture, the holes are slightly smaller and closer to the stitching in the middle of the shoe, beneath the jumpman . . . :nerd:

Yea I see what your talking about,even the red midsole are different and the gap underneath jump man is off from each other.

Get pics of soles,side panel on both sides and back heel

LN3 and LN4 are both just Nike Factory codes which is okay. You could have a Hare shoe with LN2. I believe there's 7 codes. That doesn't prove nothing. The main way to break it down is better pictures of the shoe.

I posted this picture on my last thread which is below. You notice how the back looks straight? Many people complained on that but was really just a bad picture I took. The back of my shoe has a curve to it. I will update a new picture I took in the sun light.

View media item 1556555

I bought my shoe at footlocker. Here's a picture of my shoe from the front. Jordan Hare really looks nice in person & the material is smooth and soft on the side. The fakes should normally feel like hard plastic because the right material is too expensive for most rep companies to use. I dont know how to describe it but The material feels if water hits it you will see the water mark on the shoe until it dries but if water hits on the fakes it just rolls off. I hope u can understand what I'm trying to describe. Just imagine it like a sponge how sponge soaks in the water but fakes is like plastic it hits it then rolls right off not leaving a mark.

View media item 1556573

Last edited:
Galo we already confirm yours is FAKE...stop trying to compare your pair to others

Galo we already confirm yours is FAKE...stop trying to compare your pair to others

I actually proved mines was real and yours was fake. I had the majority votes and ended you pretty bad on that thread. Why do you want to argue again for bro? That's why I didn't want to respond on this thread because I knew you would come at me again.

Your shoe is 100% fake Joe. The gap under your Jordan logo on the side is too thin. I already posted a pic straight from Jordan website, I already posted a pic from amazon, I already posted a pic straight from the footlocker website and took one more pic from eBay and you still have the nerves to say yours islegit yet all four websites proves the gap is supposed to be bigger.

Are you dillusional? Did you ignore all four of tthose shoes? Are you mentally ill ? How does a person ignore all four of those shoes and then on top of that I provided the receipt SMH If I brought Michael Jordan to your house and he says its legit your still gonna be in disbelief. The red cushion is puffy because I filled it up with printing paper you can see pieces of the paper hanging out on top of the shoe. I don't want my shoe to bend you remember I said that on my first thread.

I ain't even gonna argue with you no more. I'm just trying to help people out and you keep coming at me. I know it hurts to pay retail price and end up getting replicas. I feel your pain bro but its time to move on.

Last edited:
I provided receipt with the shoes together and even the website from nike...

I ask u to provide receipt and shoes together which u couldn't even do...u provided a receipt u found off the internet ..lame

I provided receipt with the shoes together and even the website from nike...

I ask u to provide receipt and shoes together which u couldn't even do...u provided a receipt u found off the internet ..lame

Move on bro its not worth it. The funny thing is what if both of our shoes was authentic and here we are arguing for days? Lol

Last edited:
Look real, but if you take pics side by side i may see more clear, check pics here:
View media item 1556803

Remember my 

kik:davidjones08

David

That's not true bro. The needle goes back not stop almost their but that depends on how tight you tighten your shoe up. Notice on your top picture it has eight holes below, but below pic has 6 holes because he tighten the shoe up which covered the two holes above therefore making look more as if the needle went all the way back. That's not even point because it does go all the way back & your correct the shoe below is fake because sloppy threading & the huge U shape.

To all of you who wants to find out authentic hares I will officially put the nail in the coffin for the second time and will not be responding to anymore people asking if their hare is legit.

Check out this YouTube video of a guy showing what hares really look like also has the receipt. You'll see that the thread does go all the way through unlike this picture above, also you'll see there is a bigger gap on the side. I don't want to hear anymore about what hares suppose to look like. Watch the video that's it. It won't let me post the links to the video but just go to YouTube and paste the title below. I know i sound like a know it all but you dont understand i didnt become successful for over 10 years not learning a thing about shoes.

I dont want people to google jordan hare & thinks this how they suppose to look because us authentic resellers will lose the war against reps. I appologize if i come off bad but you have to understand that if i dont say anything people will think this how authentic suppose to look then the shoe community suffers because the rep commumity steps in take money from us. It takes hard work to get these shoes but those other guys just sit at home ordering fakes in less then 1 minute without doing any work to get them unlike us. If reps wins then why are we wasting our time when all we have to do is go online & order reps?

I aint hating get your money but your taking money from my plate by scamming others. The only way to win this war is by educating others. The more people are educated what to look for the faster the rep game loses. The YouTube video title is below. Thanks

Retail Authentic Jordan Retro 7 Hare Quick Review !!

Last edited:
Lol how u gonna say that's not true?mine stops but yours doesn't and for that it's fake as u can see in that photo,Your theory about "depends how tight u tie your shoe lace is bs.

Repped Divid...thanks for that pic

Lol how u gonna say that's not true?mine stops but yours doesn't and for that it's fake as u can see in that photo,Your theory about "depends how tight u tie your shoe lace is bs.

Repped Divid...thanks for that pic

Just watch this video on YouTube. The title is below that should end our back and forth. Take care I ain't even mad at you bro you do you. I'm out!

Retail Authentic Jordan Retro 7 Hare Quick Review !!

Last edited:
This video?..
View media item 1556850Yea there real but doesn't mean your pair is real...his pair in the vid also stitching stops

It goes all the way through. Oh my goodness you give me a headache. I'm glad most people ain't dumb as you. Since you agree his is real then why is his gap big like mines yet yours is small? Remember you just said his legit.

Last edited:
Last edited:
This Joe fraud lol Here is pics I took from the video which even Joe agreed is authentic.

You see the pic below from the video? It shows fat gap starts thin to big. Looks like a fat Nike sign which I stated in my other thread. Joe the fraud try to hide.
View media item 1556866
Now see from the video which Joe agreed is authentic below it shows thread goes all the way through right people? I know y'all not blind. Joe the fraud your done. The picture below from the video proves your done. Your officially done. Now we all know that reps thread don't go all the way through. Your soo done bro.

I will not be replying to anything you say anymore. Im done with this thread you can say all you want but the people aint dumb. This my last response. Bye Felecia lol You people ain't blind just look at the pic below or watch the video case closed. Another one bites the dust.

We now know what authentic hare looks like. I won't pay you any mind anymore. Goodbye and goodnight.

View media item 1556869

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom