i LOVE Hare 6s and the custom pair looks beyond greater than my version
31435d49e23059115e33fc4a943700c43c3ced4.pjpg

screw everything, im gettin a pair!!!! 250 is worth it for these works of art
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i LOVE Hare 6s and the custom pair looks beyond greater than my version
31435d49e23059115e33fc4a943700c43c3ced4.pjpg

yeah those are sick. and for 250, I'm thinking about copping. he also made a bordeaux VI custom. he posted the teaser pic on his site

img_4383.jpg

If these turn out to look better than hare VI and if he's selling them for the same price I'll definately cop.

yeah those are sick. and for 250, I'm thinking about copping. he also made a bordeaux VI custom. he posted the teaser pic on his site

img_4383.jpg

If these turn out to look better than hare VI and if he's selling them for the same price I'll definately cop.

some1's gotta ask this guy if he takes personal custom requests, i need some white cement 4 customs, or my Banana 4 concept in reality

checked it out n he says he can do custom orders! ima hit em up askin for some of my ideas. most likely some 4s, im dyin for custom 4s!

some1's gotta ask this guy if he takes personal custom requests, i need some white cement 4 customs, or my Banana 4 concept in reality

checked it out n he says he can do custom orders! ima hit em up askin for some of my ideas. most likely some 4s, im dyin for custom 4s!

Those look nice but I'd rather just cop the hare VII's. And I'm not sure how I feel about those bordeaux customs though..but nice concept.

Those look nice but I'd rather just cop the hare VII's. And I'm not sure how I feel about those bordeaux customs though..but nice concept.

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

why not just buy the original hares or bordeaux?

every pair of hare 7s i try to find runs for about the same price- or at least runnin for 200. plus i love the Hare 6 custom sooo if i gotta cop one pair of Hares i'd make it the 6s, but if i do come across 7s that run for at leat 160 then ill snatch em up

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

why not just buy the original hares or bordeaux?

every pair of hare 7s i try to find runs for about the same price- or at least runnin for 200. plus i love the Hare 6 custom sooo if i gotta cop one pair of Hares i'd make it the 6s, but if i do come across 7s that run for at leat 160 then ill snatch em up

Back
Top Bottom