Harriet Tubman to Replace Jackson on $20 bill

Who was complaining prior to this about a minority not being on money?
nerd.gif

If you wanna do things one way, do them one way. I'm not all that sure why we were changing who was on the money in the first place.
I have heard many times about people saying African Americans should be on currency. I always thought it was a valid argument. I think it's a step forward into the right direction.

People love finding something to complain about. 

Last edited:
Who was complaining prior to this about a minority not being on money? :nerd:

If you wanna do things one way, do them one way. I'm not all that sure why we were changing who was on the money in the first place.

I have heard many times about people saying African Americans should be on currency. I always thought it was a valid argument. I think it's a step forward into the right direction.

People love finding something to complain about. 
If the white man never stole those Africans we wouldn't be the ones complaining.

I've heard black ppl should be on money but you really gotta consider who you choosing to put on the money. If you just want to ignore nay sayers and "honor" the person for what they stood for and what they done, fine but you can't also pretend there aren't valid arguments why that person shouldn't be the choice. Just gotta keep ignoring it and stay ignorant.

Then there's the issue of this just being temporary appeasement and not addressing the bigger issue/dilemma.

Ironically and likely, the current Andrew Jackson $20s will probably be worth higher and be collectibles in the future.

If the white man never stole those Africans we wouldn't be the ones complaining.

Don't generalize by saying "The white man".

Don't forget, if it wasn't for the "The white man" Harriet Tubman wouldn't have made it. 

[thread="647748"] [/thread]

Don't generalize by saying "The white man".
:lol: Would you prefer white ppl? or do you want me to refer to them by what country they came from? :nerd:

Don't forget, if it wasn't for the "The white man" Harriet Tubman wouldn't have made it. 
Made what?

What exactly are you saying here?

If the white man didn't steal those Africans, they'd still be in Africa along with their descendants. Harriet Tubman wouldn't have even been named Harriet Tubman.

So exactly what are you hypothetically talking about when you say she wouldn't have "made it" if it wasn't for the white man?

Last edited:

If the white man didn't steal those Africans, they'd still be in Africa along with their descendants. Harriet Tubman wouldn't have even been named Harriet Tubman.

So exactly what are you hypothetically talking about when you say she wouldn't have "made it" if it wasn't for the white man?
Who knows, if they stayed in Africa other Africans could have made them slaves like they did with so many others.

I'm saying with white peoples help she was able to escape and save many other people. How is that so hard to understand. 

Last edited:
Yes so we should applaud whites for freeing the slaves.

A lot of you dudes would get the piss slapped out of you in real life saying some of the bs that's posted on here

MLK is going to be on the $10 bill. For those of you wondering why it's a woman, it's because of http://www.womenon20s.org/

Read before you comment. Also note that this won't even take place until 2030. Andrew Jackson is not being removed either.

A lot of you dudes would get the piss slapped out of you in real life saying some of the bs that's posted on here
Calm down tough guy. Applaud whites ? No. You should stop generalizing them by saying stuff like "The white man" this "The white man" that. No race deserves to be generalized.

I sure don't, I be throwing dem big ole 50¢ at those girls

**** making it rain, I be making in hail.

If I'm in a giving mood doe, I might break them off with a few Sacagawea joints

You a better man than me, I hate strip clubs, only time I go is when I'm forced to with my boys and when I'm in there I know better than to catch eye contact, them chicks are straight savages and will legally rob you :lol:

I sure don't, I be throwing dem big ole 50¢ at those girls

**** making it rain, I be making in hail.

If I'm in a giving mood doe, I might break them off with a few Sacagawea joints
You a better man than me, I hate strip clubs, only time I go is when I'm forced to with my boys and when I'm in there I know better than to catch eye contact, them chicks are straight savages and will legally rob you
laugh.gif
Strip clubs are a huge jig. Gotta tip everyone in sight before you can get to your seat. 

Who knows, if they stayed in Africa other Africans could have made them slaves like they did with so many others.
I'd rather not indulge in your hypothetical where the worst case scenarios happens to those ppl when reality and fact is becoming slaves was the worst case scenario for them.

Especially where in your mind slavery in Africa is anywhere like being packed in to a ship with barely in space with a low likelihood of surviving and then becoming a slave in the Americas.
I'm saying with white peoples help she was able to escape and save many other people.
**** those white ppl. Like I said if them white men aint steal those Africans in the first place she'd never need any help from white ppl to be freed from slavery.

How is that so hard to understand. 
I understand you acting a fool but what you're saying don't mean **** so I don't know why you think it's hard to understand.

Calm down tough guy. Applaud whites ? No. You should stop generalizing them by saying stuff like "The white man" this "The white man" that. No race deserves to be generalized.
Yes because generalizing a race is the worst thing that can happen.

Last edited:
**** those white ppl. Like I said if them white men aint steal those Africans in the first place she'd never need any help from white ppl to be freed from slavery.
So why "**** those white ppl" that helped her ? Why because other white people owned slaves ?

Nice, making progress Murica :pimp:

Exactly why they did this. To get y'all to think like this. Couldn t be further from the truth.

The dollar is depreciating. They don't want mfers having cash. Microchip in your atm card tracking you through social media and your phone. It's going in your arm next. Soon they gonna bust Marshall law on us.

Last edited:
The why is right there in my post.
Oh i get it. You blame the whole white race for slavery. You do know that there are millions of slaves in Africa as we speak right ? Some being children being sold for as little as $20. 

I dont know tho Zik.
The white people who were instrumental in providing the homes that made up the underground railroad really shouldnt be lumped in with the white dudes that brought Africans to America in the first place.

Those white people were progressive and brave to do what they did at that time in history.

Last edited:

Oh i get it.
No you don't.

Slavery came to America back during colonial times; the mid 17th century. Tubman was born in 1822. Freed in 1849. That's roughly 200 years of slavery if we round up just on the east coast of America.

200 years of stolen Africans sold in to bondage being tortured and worked to death, many killed. Sorry if I don't got a whole lot of love for some white ppl that finally smartened up to slavery being wrong.

**** em.

You blame the whole white race for slavery.
Well if we're getting back to the specific white ppl thing you had a problem with before there's the white ppl that did it and the white ppl that did nothing about it.

You do know that there are millions of slaves in Africa as we speak right ? Some being children being sold for as little as $20. 
If you want to blame white ppl for the current state of Africa I won't stop you.
I dont know tho Zik.
The white people who were instrumental in providing the homes that made up the underground railroad really shouldnt be lumped in with the white dudes that brought Africans to America in the first place.

Those white people were progressive and brave to do what they did at that time in history.
I'm not lumping them in.

I'm just sticking to what I initially said which is what dude had a problem about.

I said if the African wasn't stolen by the hundreds he wouldn't have to be complaining to me about the bad white ppl and the good white ppl.

It was a pretty definitive If statement I used his reply is talking about if white ppl didn't help Tubman escape. What I said supersedes that b.

Aint no white ppl needed to help Tubman if white ppl weren't out there enslaving Africans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom