laugh.gif
mean.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ridiculous 
indifferent.gif
all youre doing is posting emojis with no substance to back your feelings which leads me to belive youre just regurgitating an ideology that was passed on to you. do you even know why you feel this way? or you just gonna post smileys?

all youre doing is posting emojis with no substance to back your feelings which leads me to belive youre just regurgitating an ideology that was passed on to you. do you even know why you feel this way? or you just gonna post smileys?
Honestly, it isn't worth my time to attempt the educate you when you're quoting "machine" nonsense and posting pictures like that. 

You'll never value what cops do to protect your freedom. 

Honestly, it isn't worth my time to attempt the educate you when you're quoting "machine" nonsense and posting pictures like that. 

mean.gif
 you lost fam. youre part of the problem. 

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW COPS PROCTECT MY FREEDOM IN DETAIL ILL WAIT
exactly. you have nothing

Last edited:
Its a big deal bc it was a random cold blooded act of violence i honestly dont understand why people are indifferent or condone this. There was nothing ever reported about him being a rascist or overzealous cop so why assume he is. ButJ cole defintely has a point tho about it being an insitutional problem. @jewbaca what part of houston u from??

Last edited:

Yeah man, you're right on point.

The rule of law under the Nazis is so similar to what we deal with today, so it's totally comparable :lol:

Nice try though.

Assuming you're an American, I don't think you realize how good you have it.

Honestly, how do federal and state laws disrupt your fundamental freedoms?

Dre I got something to say... On another note a father of 4 was killed in a hit and run last night, **** is sad b.

Its a big deal bc it was a random cold blooded act of violence i honestly dont understand why people are indifferent or condone this. There was nothing ever reported about him being a rascist or overzealous cop so why assume he is. ButJ cole defintely has a point tho about it being an insitutional problem. @jewbaca what part of houston u from??

Southwest wide.

Sugar Land, Richmond, Katy.

Yeah man, you're right on point.

The rule of law under the Nazis is so similar to what we deal with today, so it's totally comparable
laugh.gif

Nice try though.

Assuming you're an American, I don't think you realize how good you have it.

Honestly, how do federal and state laws disrupt your fundamental freedoms?
in order for me to answer this youd have to have a complete understanding of what our true freedoms as human beings are but youve made it clear that you have no clue. i could attempt to share some info with you again but youre not trying to hear it and this thread is a troll job so you win. go bring a dozen donuts down to the station on your lunch break.

Dre I got something to say... On another note a father of 4 was killed in a hit and run last night, **** is sad b.
i doubt there will be a massive manhunt to find the hit and run driver like what's going on in illinois for the 3 dudes who shot that cop the other day.

shoot a regular person for no reason and an average effort is made to find the killer.

shoot a cop for whatever reason and the whole force and nearby departments engage in a massive manhunt for the killer.

i've always found that comedic.  what makes the cops life that much more important? 

y'all trying to reason with a jew when they can't even reason w/ the atrocities they cause against the Palestinians 
Oh please you don't give a damn about palestinians. It's just your socially acceptable way to get your jew hate on. Meanwhile the middle east is going up in flames.
I do care about people that are getting slaughtered like animals. I can ALWAYS relate to victims who deal with white supremacy. Calling out something that is wrong isn't "jew hate" get over your racist self 

Randal.png

Remeber when that thug rolled and shot tamir rice the police officer in the park

Nevermind that was a child and the thug was a cop.....

I need to clean these rose colored glassed

Fellas let's wait til all the details come out. We don't know what the cop said or to to be shot. The shooters could've been protecting their own lives, let's wait for more details. Cop was 6'1 and in good shape last I heard so who knows what happened.

Fellas let's wait til all the details come out. We don't know what the cop said or to to be shot. The shooters could've been protecting their own lives, let's wait for more details. Cop was 6'1 and in good shape last I heard so who knows what happened.

Did the cop have weed in his system and did he have gangster poses on social media

I'm honestly not surprised that this thread has gotten worse. About a year and a half ago, a relative through marriage who is a cop, was almost pummeled to death after getting something to eat with his wife when the club they went to let out. People on here said that he deserved it and he had it coming not knowing the story. The deep hatred and inability to differentiate between individuals is sickening on here.

Enlarged made me lol hard.

Back
Top Bottom