Has anybody actually gotten in trouble from illegally downloading music?

I got a letter in the mail about downloading movies which had me pretty shook for quite a while.

Funny how you can get sued and lose for a million dollars over a 10 dollar album or movie

I got a letter sent to me via comcast saying some movie production studio :nerd: was requesting my information from them so they could sue me

they had a photocopy of a whole bunch of ip addresses and highlighted the one that was supposedly mines

6 months later or so they dropped it :nerd:

Who downloads music anymore, or even buys it? 
laugh.gif

Who downloads music anymore, or even buys it? 
laugh.gif
Hiw else are you supposed to get music?
Its the future. Tons of ways. Pandora which I've been using. Just like all the songs you like, then dislike all the songs you don't.

Then you have songs for days. 

I did buy Yeezus though, to support the GOD himself. 

Last edited:
^

Internet radio is not the future. **** is old.

And playing a song when I want > waiting and hoping it comes back around.
You don't have to wait when it comes back around. 
laugh.gif

Theres a little bar you can scroll through songs like regular iTunes. 

I got my system dialed. 
pimp.gif

One of my boys is so shook with these new laws dude wont even download a free mixtape off datpiff no exaggeration
laugh.gif
 I keep trying to explain to the guy but he still wont do it
ohwell.gif

What's this illegal downloading you speak of?

More serious note, delete your torrents when it finishes fools.

No. I used to download illegally, but I stopped.

Scenario: You go to a legit music sales website, in order to listen to full length songs from albums that are available for purchase. Whenever you listen to song (after it loads from the website's media player), there is an mp3 file that's placed in your Temporary Interfiles or Cache of your computer. Would you consider that illegal, if a music file is placed on your computer from the website alone?

If you want to test, then go to

Underground HipHop Dot Com. No spam.http://ughh.com/audio/listing.asp?Category=Singles

Back
Top Bottom