Has anyone been selected for Federal Jury Duty?

I got my notice in the mail, I'll be a Telephone Stand-By Juror some time next month. I've never served before, even Civil Jury Duty.

Hoping the case gets settled somehow or I get dismissed since I'm Team Beard Gang and I'm Muslim.

Just looking for advice of any sort on what to expect.

Thanks.

I got my notice in the mail, I'll be a Telephone Stand-By Juror some time next month. I've never served before, even Civil Jury Duty.

Hoping the case gets settled somehow or I get dismissed since I'm Team Beard Gang and I'm Muslim.

Thanks.

my boss has federal jury duty. she has to go in every monday for 18 months. certainly hope yours is nothing like that.

my boss has federal jury duty. she has to go in every monday for 18 months. certainly hope yours is nothing like that.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Thanks.

You better make sure its not a trap.  I get enough problems just having a beard at the airport.  Beard x Muslim collabo , you gotta be extra careful.

Thanks.

You better make sure its not a trap.  I get enough problems just having a beard at the airport.  Beard x Muslim collabo , you gotta be extra careful.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Thanks.

laugh.gif

I've called the place on a few occasions, they originally wanted me to go out deep in Long Island to serve. I asked to be relocated so they designated me to Brooklyn.

All the paperwork they sent is official. Not looking forward to it though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Thanks.

laugh.gif

I've called the place on a few occasions, they originally wanted me to go out deep in Long Island to serve. I asked to be relocated so they designated me to Brooklyn.

All the paperwork they sent is official. Not looking forward to it though
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom