Has anyone been to a psychic?

I always wonder how these places make any money, but I walk past this place just about everyday and it looks nice and stuff. Like how do they keep their lights on? Are there really that many suckers in this world?

A friend of mind went to a psychic a few days before the Yeezy release. Asked the physic if he'd have any chance of getting the shoe. The psychic basically got his hopes up.

Dude striked out miserably on NDC, went back to the psychic begging for a refund.

Told him it wasn't THAT serious. :lol:

Last edited:
A friend of mind went to a psychic a few days before the Yeezy release. Asked the physic if he'd have any chance of getting the shoe. The psychic basically got his hopes up.

Dude striked out miserably on NDC, went back to the psychic begging for a refund.

:rofl:

:stoneface:

:lol: I remember me and my girl were arguing, we were heading back to the car and this palm reader grabbed our hands, and was telling us how she feels positive energy between us and great chemistry.

It actually got us to make up because of all the *******t that came out her mouth. :lol:

Either way it's stupid to believe in psychics. If you believe in god, these types of things are talked about in your bible as false prophets and a sin to be around and believe in. If you don't believe in god then how is this any different?

I feel really bad for people that subscribe to this. I'm not talking about people that go once in a blue for shtts and giggles. I'm talking about frequent flyers that even base life long decisions on the advice they get from these psychics.

Scams. Ima try one soon. Ima walk in and demand someone tell me my middle name and birthday for 20 dollars. If they get it right they get paid. If not. They are scams

Scams. Ima try one soon. Ima walk in and demand someone tell me my middle name and birthday for 20 dollars. If they get it right they get paid. If not. They are scams

I've got one around here, I'm gonna ask them too. What makes me mad though, is that this dude/female has a Lamborghini AND a Porsche. Unless they have someone that visits that frequently and drives 2 cars, then it's the psychics.

Too many suckers man :smh:

There's one in my wife's hometown - want to say her name is Liza. Drove by a few years ago and her house/office was all burned up.

Didn't see that coming did she?

I've got one around here, I'm gonna ask them too. What makes me mad though, is that this dude/female has a Lamborghini AND a Porsche. Unless they have someone that visits that frequently and drives 2 cars, then it's the psychics.

Too many suckers man :smh:

I ain't eem mad. Wish I had a legit business that allowed me to get such cars. Sounds like I gotta grind twice as hard lol

NT believe in psychics but not god.

Yalls logic sometimes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom