Has anyone black nter's got a HAIR TRANSPLANT(Yes J Foxx)

How much does it cost?? Should I just cut my balding head? Im only 22 and my joint is the way to the first pic
frown.gif

Before Surgery
68xw61.jpg

Right after surgery
2wmjkgz.jpg

Now
vcxp95.jpg

2wmjkgz.jpg

Yep, not only does that look completely normal to me, it makes me want it.

Shave your head.

This shouldn't even be a discussion. If you're black you will probably look fine with a shaved head. Balding men everywhere pray for that kind ofadvantage.

I just shaved my head when i noticed a little thinning. I must also say I love it and so does everyone else i know.

isn't that like some spray they put on their scalp to make it look like they have a hairline

Well here go ya boy jamie fox NOW. Dont know if its for a movie role or maybe that transplant aint stick like it was supposed to.
80968845.jpg

Originally Posted by 18th letter

look like they bout to get intimate

That's because Diddy moisturized his situation, and preserved his sexy. And got spray on hair that you can brush and swim with.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Well here go ya boy jamie fox NOW. Dont know if its for a movie role or maybe that transplant aint stick like it was supposed to.

80968845.jpg

is that a lighting bolt on the back of his head?? new marvel movie in he making or something??

Originally Posted by zyzybalubah1

He actually got the tat to cover up the scar from the transplant

hes had that tat since that movie stealth

Just so you know if you are serious about a transplant and do plan to get it, the transplant is not a one-time solution.
if you continue to lose hair(your only 22) you may need to get further transplants in the future.

there are two fda approved drugs for hair loss, these drugs prevent further hairloss, they do not really re-grow hair, but help maintain what u have. mosteffective in the crown area and not so much in the hairline
Minoxidil (rogaine) & finisteride(propecia)

yes i did my research, there is a forum www.hairtransplantnetwork.com , a forum of people who lost/losing thier hair and give support blah blah

he didnt get a transplant, he gets that bejin(sp) procedure done by his barber. you wouldnt transplant your hairline that far down, cuz it looks ridic, thosetransplant docs take it too serious to make a hairline that recklessly low.

Back
Top Bottom