has anyone customized an Oreo 6 to look decent? pics?

I love 6s, I like white, I like black

I have at least 5 white/black af1s.... so I really dont know why I can't bring myself to buy a pair of oreo 6s

I've seen people use a marker to make infared 6s out of varsity reds... has anyone customized oreo 6s to look better? pics?

edit, this was only thing I could think of with black paint and that infared marker, yes it's fail
2cngkk7.jpg

I have at least 5 white/black af1s.... so I really dont know why I can't bring myself to buy a pair of oreo 6s

I've seen people use a marker to make infared 6s out of varsity reds... has anyone customized oreo 6s to look better? pics?

edit, this was only thing I could think of with black paint and that infared marker, yes it's fail
2cngkk7.jpg

i was kinda waiting on someone to experiment with these and color in the speckles and make it solid black. not really trying to do it myself until i see someone else in case i jack it up. does anyone know if they make that Garden Marker in a black color

i was kinda waiting on someone to experiment with these and color in the speckles and make it solid black. not really trying to do it myself until i see someone else in case i jack it up. does anyone know if they make that Garden Marker in a black color

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

2cngkk7.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
You got that fail part right. I'd like to see them with a solid black midsole/heel tab, but that would be mighty difficult to pull out. I'm happy with them as they are...

2cngkk7.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
You got that fail part right. I'd like to see them with a solid black midsole/heel tab, but that would be mighty difficult to pull out. I'm happy with them as they are...

i was thinking about this, a complete black midsole would make em look like... black carmines pretty much

i was thinking about this, a complete black midsole would make em look like... black carmines pretty much

2cngkk7.jpg
SMH. 
smh.gif
  Are you friggin' serious? 

Agreed with Zero 0123.  The only modification I see fit is to remove the speckles and make those sections solid.

2cngkk7.jpg
SMH. 
smh.gif
  Are you friggin' serious? 

Agreed with Zero 0123.  The only modification I see fit is to remove the speckles and make those sections solid.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

that's what im doin to a extra pair once i get it on sale of course 

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

that's what im doin to a extra pair once i get it on sale of course 

2cngkk7.jpg

These customized joints look HELLA fake. infrared oreos
laugh.gif
, yea an all black midsole would make them kinda like the carmines.

2cngkk7.jpg

These customized joints look HELLA fake. infrared oreos
laugh.gif
, yea an all black midsole would make them kinda like the carmines.

Back
Top Bottom