Has Anyone Disected An Air Jordan?(XI) (sorry no pics)

I'm trying to figure something out. To my knowledge all air-soles are clear, visable or encapsled air-soles. Also I believe that the air-sole is inside thephylon midsole, and not simply embedded on the top.(I could be mistaken on this.)

So, Have any of you disected an old pair of shoes or ones that are no longer wearable and found the air-sole to be a non clear colour? Have any of you seen theinside of a Space Jam? So I'm trying to figure out if some of the air-soles in XI's are different colours.

I'm not really sure what forum this post belongs in so bear with me. I'll re-post it in the price/fake checks if need be.

Thanks in advance
EN..

Cliffnotes please. I'm not reading that.

laugh.gif

If your talking about sole-swaps, many people have done this. Check the Official Restorations thread in the Sneaker Showcase Forum.

No, I ain't got the guts to di-sect any of my sneakers lol.

Maybe I'll go get one of my old Filas and di-sect them for my enjoyment.

The zoom air unit is encapsulated in the phylon midsole.

Different colors though?.....No. That would be both counterproductive and cost inefficient.

The most I've heard of pertained to AF1s not Jordans. Some guy wore his Af1s down so much in the heel area that the Air Unit came exposed. Haha norelevance to this thread whatsoever but I thought I'd share.

^^ poor concords... I disected my XI i'e lows from 07 to find out what the hell was making them squeek.. looks like above ^

i dont think i will ever disect any of my shoes, but i was at nike town over the weekend and they have this recycle shoes bin in Beverly Hills, has any1 seenit? they 2 pairs of the V's in there. i thought that was crazy. i will never recycle any of my shoes

interesting pics.

I thought that I read some where that the prelude to zoom air(tensile air, I believe) was in the XI's, but was that just in MJ's pe's?

I posted the White/Black-Concords dissection here, months ago, from a Chinese forum.
I lost it. But yeah, one of the pictures is the carbon fiber plate.
I'll post it again if I find it.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

The more you ask, the more you shall be blessed !

y1pFUszx62fqpayeueIa_NUuABJbf66fHVbStanDh-_pUyAZC5Gy1adWz8yt1oJLkff

pleeeeeease stop cutting up your XIs! if you dont want em ill take just please stop!
frown.gif

Thanks for the pics SSGEFIESTOAKAGE! I do feel blessed. I would really be a believer if I could see some Space Jams dissected. haha.

Now I have a pair of Space Jams that look just like those Columbia's. The midsole is the same, but the air-sole unit is like a black-grey clear colour. This makes me wonder cause I ripped them apart with my bare hands, and they look the same as that pic. The sole came off in one piece, it was way tooeasy.

Another thing is the air-sole unit. There seems to be a part near the toe where the air is injected with a needle. Its hard to explain, but it doesnt looklike its been used and there is no air pressure. I'll try to post some pics soon.

EN..

Back
Top Bottom