Has anyone done the Master Cleanse?

I'm on my 2nd day in and besides the hunger, I can say I feel more energized and alert. Reason I'm asking in the thread is to ask questions. If anyone's done it:-is there anything I can eat in-between like an apple?-any way to make the lemonade/cayenne pepper/maple syrup drink taste better?-doing this for the 1st time, is it best to do the 10 days or more?Thanks.

I did a cleanse (more like a lifestyle) through this book:

book_fit_for_life_diet.jpg

Only cleanse I've done, but our bodies need cleanses!! There's so much we eat that's bad for us
indifferent.gif

I plan on doing it as well...I just started reading the book...can you please keep me updated on your progress...I'm a little nervous...good luck btw...

@MZBLUE: yeah, I'll post after it's complete. I can say Now 'the hunger and salt water flush is the worst. If I can do all 10 days I'll be proud. You think 10 days is cake, it isn't at all

I fap to cleanse..that's my 30 second workout each day...quick and easy, the way I like my ladies

i did this a couple years ago...basically followed the instructions to the t. 

tried for 10 days, only lasted 7 days tho 
eyes.gif

its rough man, goodluck with it. 

might try doing it again though, it seemed to work well 

laugh.gif
 dude.. just hit the damn gym and eat right. 
(and no, im not being vague.. this is as specific as its going to get)

30t6p3b.gif
ppl always looking to take shortcuts

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Right?!
laugh.gif

OP I don't know if YOU know,but there are a lot of folks against what you're doing (not the actual cleansing,but the way you're going about doing it).So prepare yourself for the onslaught my friend.

Just don't go about trying to do any crazy strenuous activities. Your body needs to repair itself as you aren't eating. So the last thing you want to do is any physical activities.. The 10 days you are on that cleanse, Do NOTHING.. That's pretty much all the advice I can give for anyone doing any type of fasting.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Im not sure that this was created for people as a "shortcut" to losing weight. If used correctly, its supposed to clean your insides of the crap that accumaltes over the years.
you will gain most of the water weight back relatively fast after the cleanse, but the theory is that your digestive system should be clean(er)

OP, your not just trying to lose weight are you? 

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Im not sure that this was created for people as a "shortcut" to losing weight. If used correctly, its supposed to clean your insides of the crap that accumaltes over the years.
you will gain most of the water weight back relatively fast after the cleanse, but the theory is that your digestive system should be clean(er)

OP, your not just trying to lose weight are you? 

I have read articles on cleansing and it seems that all doctors are against it and say it's unnecessary. Our bodies apparently do all the cleansing we need regardless of the extra additives & preservatives in our foods now. This "cleansing" craze is looked at as nothing more than a scam by the medical field.

Has anyone ever had a colonic? And after seeing these pics I was thinking of  trying or DrNatura.
You've been warned, look at your own risk.

Spoiler [+]
colon_cleanse_lg100.jpg

colon_cleanse_lg110.jpg

Just up your fiber intake to cleanse yourself. Our intestines don't allow anything to stick to it if you eat properly. People are gullible when it comes to these sorts of things.

Back
Top Bottom