Has Anyone Else Been De-Frauded By Identity Theft????

Joined Jan 2, 2009
Just got all my money back but went thru hell to do so. I had to fill out forms, get them notarized, allow my CU to share some non-sensitive info withapplicable authorities for pressing charges on the fraudulent institution. Crazy.

I woke up Monday morning and my checkings was at 0. I called them immediately like. "Yo, I haven't done any of these transactions." A whole 24hours later, I got all my money back. Apparently someone used my info on Sunday to try to purchase bonds..... I caught it early Monday and put a stop on it andthey froze my account before it went thru.

Now I'm looking into starting a third acct with Bank of America for this "Safe Pass" card for all my online debit transactions. Has anyone heardof or currently using this feature?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now