Has anyone else been using StockX?

My homeboy has had bad experiences selling thru stockx but not buying. What qualifications do you think you need to work there or GOAT?

well, as far as product verification is concerned, I would guess any person that thinks or believes he/she knows a lot about sneakers. but in the end, the qualifications or even reputation is useless unless they have some connections or real product verification from the shoe companies. but with the massive outsourcing that the shoe companies allow, there is no guarantee what you get is an authorized copy of the sneaker. on the otherhand, I don't trust these resellers as much as the parent shoe companies since the quality is also a hit and miss.

as far as my experience goes with inquiries from these resellers, some of them don't even know what they are talking about. there was one clown employee that vehemently argued that only Nike makes air cushion shoes.

sent an item to StockX Wednesday that they received yesterday according to UPS, still showing en route on StockX

should I be concerned?

Detroit

I always send to Detroit despite living in PA

detroit is closed. most likely they received there and are re-routing to another location.

this happened to me recently and customer service helped me out.

"In order to align with US government regulations due to COVID 19, we have had to reroute some orders. After reviewing your order, I can see that your package was delivered to our Detroit authentication center, which is now closed. So it is being sent to another center to be authenticated."

I got my notifications two (business) days late

but UPS tracking made no mention of it being re routed...it said it was delivered

I already looked but couldn’t get a solid answer, would Stockx pass a pair of 2015 Jordan 1 Royal lows If the mid sole is yellowing?

I already looked but couldn’t get a solid answer, would Stockx pass a pair of 2015 Jordan 1 Royal lows If the mid sole is yellowing?
I would say yes only because that something that could happen to any pair that’s dead stock and not something you purposely did or caused to happen. Any older Jordan model with netting that has yellowed has passed and been sold to buyers from what I’ve seen so I would say you’re good. You can always email them to ask

Seriously?

9A82A63A-9120-4944-A3DE-219724C1455D.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom