Has anyone else been using StockX?

You realize Detroit has been ravaged by Covid 19, right? They were recently valued at a billion dollars and they are owned by a billionaire that owns the largest mortgage company in the country. They aren't holding your $500 bc they have cash flow problems.

that's the funny part of it all. Covid19 and company that is valued to a billion dollar and owned by a billionaire. if that's the case, how difficult is it to communicate or find a sort of a solution for your customers. Nike for instance have issued refunds and vouchers because of their inability to provide service. as far as business practices is concerned, what StockX is doing is both illegal and unethical, just saying.

that's the funny part of it all. Covid19 and company that is valued to a billion dollar and owned by a billionaire. if that's the case, how difficult is it to communicate or find a sort of a solution for your customers. Nike for instance have issued refunds and vouchers because of their inability to provide service. as far as business practices is concerned, what StockX is doing is both illegal and unethical, just saying.

we gonna sit here and act like Goat isn't having the same issues.

I bought a pair on ndc on 4/15. They are saying 4/27 for delivery now. People ordered the orange am90 10 days ago. They shipped today. Is that illegal and unethical? No, it's completely understandable considering the situation we are all dealing with.

If you dont want to use StockX, don't.

I bought a pair on ndc on 4/15. They are saying 4/27 for delivery now. People ordered the orange am90 10 days ago. They shipped today. Is that illegal and unethical? No, it's completely understandable considering the situation we are all dealing with.

If you dont want to use StockX, don't.

if you are going to quote someone, atleast have the etiquette to understand what they are typing. don't be an A**.

You realize Detroit has been ravaged by Covid 19, right? They were recently valued at a billion dollars and they are owned by a billionaire that owns the largest mortgage company in the country. They aren't holding your $500 bc they have cash flow problems.
Do you realize I've been contacted by multiple news outlets over this? Because I have. Keep your popcorn ready.

You are downplaying what may be a serious situation that deals with money people are trying to use to mitigate a pandemic. This is what's wrong with society.
I think you're overreacting to a company struggling to keep things running smoothly during a pandemic. Goat is having similar issues. You've had a hard on for the company for a minute, which is weird. But you do you.

Damn....some sense. I'm glad some of you are getting this.

This is my theory on what is happening with StockX: cashflow. There is none. The ratio of sales/ payouts is likely nowhere near what they are used to dealing with. Basically they are trying to rob Peter to pay Paul but Peter ain't got **** left... Either way a reporter I'm dealing with is trying to find out from Detroit employees why their center closed. As far as me setting them up for a lawsuit that's not my agenda. I'm just trying to help people who feel they have nowhere else to go. I have done all this for no charge. Idc what anybody thinks about my motives. I've never dealt with Goat so I'm not involving myself in that situation.

Last edited:
As far as me setting them up for a lawsuit that's not my agenda.
:lol:

Come on man, I guessed your profession based on your hard on for them. It's clear you're angling for that. You're making mountains out of molehills. StockX holding someone's money is the exception to the rule. Are their cases of that? Sure. Is it very rare? Yes. I'm going to chalk it up to them not running at full speed bc or the pandemic. And if you're going to be this invested in a company, you should educate yourself on their competition and the issues they are having. We have a Goat thread. Same issues there. Shoes taking a week to get checked in and then days to get authenticated. Does that mean Goat is low on cash? I doubt it. You're severely underplaying the affects the pandemic is having on companies and instead coming up with whack job theories so you can run to sue them. This is what's wrong with society. Keep your popcorn.

Yeah 160 is good peeps. I'm just trying to be helpful. Stockx ain't no struggling business. They're doing nefarious ****. I guarantee it.
This is my theory on what is happening with StockX: cashflow. There is none. The ratio of sales/ payouts is likely nowhere near what they are used to dealing with. Basically they are trying to rob Peter to pay Paul but Peter ain't got **** left... Either way a reporter I'm dealing with is trying to find out from Detroit employees why their center closed. As far as me setting them up for a lawsuit that's not my agenda. I'm just trying to help people who feel they have nowhere else to go. I have done all this for no charge. Idc what anybody thinks about my motives. I've never dealt with Goat so I'm not involving myself in that situation.
Are they a non-struggling company does evil **** or are they out of cash and robbing Peter to pay Paul? You should pick a theory before filing that lawsuit.

It’s simple.... company isn’t at full capacity due to the stay at home order and to limit the amount of people in the warehouse...... and they simply didn’t want to keep paying people on the bench and laid them off.

Stockx currently takes 7 to 8 days to receive, authenticate, and send payouts, when you ship from NY to NJ. That's my experience.

:lol:

Come on man, I guessed your profession based on your hard on for them. It's clear you're angling for that. You're making mountains out of molehills. StockX holding someone's money is the exception to the rule. Are their cases of that? Sure. Is it very rare? Yes. I'm going to chalk it up to them not running at full speed bc or the pandemic. And if you're going to be this invested in a company, you should educate yourself on their competition and the issues they are having. We have a Goat thread. Same issues there. Shoes taking a week to get checked in and then days to get authenticated. Does that mean Goat is low on cash? I doubt it. You're severely underplaying the affects the pandemic is having on companies and instead coming up with whack job theories so you can run to sue them. This is what's wrong with society. Keep your popcorn.
You didn't gusss squat, genius. Y'all just keep drinking the kool aid and I will continue to do me.

Feel free to ignore problems though:
Screenshot_20200426-135209_Chrome.jpg

Feel free to ignore problems though:
Screenshot_20200426-135209_Chrome.jpg
Oh no, a BBB complaint. 99% of companies definitely don't have those.

Nobody is saying they don't have problems. All companies do and most have an increase right now bc of this called a pandemic.

They are likely not considered an essential service by the government and probably had to close their Detroit facility. My shipments have been going to Georgia. I've been getting paid in roughly 3 business days on my last couple of sales. Longest took a week and that went to Detroit a few weeks back. I've just been patient. I'm still employed and working from home. The money comes when it does. I've done 50+ transactions with them and never had an issue.

Back
Top Bottom