Has anyone else been using StockX?

Already enough broke resellers on there as is. You allow instant payout for everybody in these times, you’re only inviting more broke dudes trying to scam them for a big one time payout

Received a payout today for 1 of my shoes, but it's for the most recent ones that was delivered on 6/25. Nothing yet for other pair that was delivered on 6/17. I also notice that my shoes gets delivered to two areas, Front Desk and Dock. It seems like I always get paid out faster when it gets delivered to the dock.

Anybody else get this email from stockx? I didn't open or mess with it because of their past issues but now I'm having issues printing my shipping label.

Screenshot_20200703-092518_Chrome.jpg

I got an email saying they closed down Tempe AZ location due to Covid and are Forwarding all item to be authenticated at the Atlanta location.

It does look like StockX is shipping the items from the Arizona warehouse to a different location for authentication

I saw on Twitter that StockX reported record sales / activity recently, so prob why some of these shipments are so backed up.

It does look like StockX is shipping the items from the Arizona warehouse to a different location for authentication
Where’d u get that info from? I’m still waiting on a payout from an item delivered to Tempe on 6/18

Stockx taking forever to authenticate items. Might just start selling things on eBay again. They slapped us with a BS 3% fee for what?

Stockx taking forever to authenticate items. Might just start selling things on eBay again. They slapped us with a BS 3% fee for what?
So they could lay people off and increase profits. Its the American way.

And unfortunately eBay isn’t much better. There you risk getting forced to take a return and lose money on the return shipping

How bad are the payout issues right now? Looking to sell a pair of shoes on the platform for the first time. Deciding between this, GOAT or eBay.

^ Go with GOAT. They seem to have pretty much caught up now—most of my pairs now are getting cashed out the same day they arrive. Then again, Cali just shut down again, so yeah...

My biggest complaint is waiting on SX to process right thru here. I lowered all my bids because paying a premium for something I will want 20 - 30% less after it finally arrives does not compute. Sorry resellers... take it or leave it.

I continue to sell thru them because I have achieved instant payout but for the consumer side this is awful.

How bad are the payout issues right now? Looking to sell a pair of shoes on the platform for the first time. Deciding between this, GOAT or eBay.
for now you should go with goat unless you want to wait until the crazy stockx surge calms down. its usually not this slow bc i ordered on stock x in the past and the shipping speed was great, i guess stockx must not have been prepared for this many orders

I went into the stockx drop off shop in manhattan yesterday now you need an invoice and you need to make an appointment to drop shoes off

I asked how long it takes to get your money if you drop off shoes and the guy in the shop couldn’t give me a straight answer
he said a day or two but I been reading it takes longer

he also told me to send the shoes in if the slots are full that day you made the sale are taken up but what’s the point of that if the drop off is there

that place was such a mess and so disorganized shoes where in the middle of the store that people dropped off
you could walk in and take shoes and no one would even notice

if you didn’t print an invoice they wanted you to write your email on a post it note and put it in the box I mean come on what kind of organization is it

no wonder it’s taking so long to pay people
for the time being I’m only dealing with round 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom