Has anyone else been using StockX?

I do see what you mean by the angling of the word jumpman on the sides

The ovo is more faint in person than the pics

you referring to the boarder around the tag? thats only difference I spot because everything else looks on point

Yeah. Could be the lighting and folds.

But the tab angles are definitely different.

Maybe someone with a 8.5 can post pics

Update: Overall my first purchase from Stockx is a positive one.  Ordered a pair of black ACG.07.KMTR on Wednesday (6/7), was a decent price after $25 discount, seller shipped on Friday, Stockx received it Tuesday and should be here tomorrow.

Wanted to try selling on Stockx and I had two pairs of Adidas Inikis I wanted to get rid of (one red and one Pride of the 70s).  I accepted an offer for the Red ones and almost immediately their system said they suspected fraud on the buyers' account and said Do not Ship.  So I accepted an offer for the Pride of the 70s, dropped off the package on Saturday (6/10) at the UPS store, Stockx received it today and gave me my funds today. 

I think I will continue to use Stockx again if I want to buy a pair of shoes like the KMTR.  Something that is sold out and probably not release again but not HYPED up.  I don't buy Yeezys but if i want to buy a certain pair of Jordan's I probably won't buy it from there or GOAT just because of what some of the members stated in this forum.  Most likely buy it from places like Sole Supremacy since I don't live too far from them or from FC, or just not buy at all if i don't get it from a retail store.

I will continue to stay away from GOAT just because of my terrible experience with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's terrible business practice is that if they are err on the side of caution and cannot tell with absolute certainty the shoes are counterfeit why would they suspend someone's account and charge them 15% of the sale price? So they punish and profit from the seller for their cluelessness which I'm sure has happened to other sellers out there and had it not been for the fact that @PO2345  being highly respected in the sneaker community this would have been a screw job to another seller and one no would have blinked an eye. It's funny how the situation went from the shoes are fake to seems like they're fake to ok they're actually authentic when this got exposed and they realized who they screwed over. And this def won't be the last time this happens since as a buyer and seller you're trusting a middle man who potentially has less experience identifying fakes than you to act as judge and jury in a sale transaction.

Last edited:
All of that.

Round two is another incompetent business. One of the owners, not Sean, I think chris... implied my red octobers were fake because the toe box was "wonky". They were used which is why the toe box was creased [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Some ear hustler ended up buying them when he denied me and they got mad cause I made the sale in-store for more that I was asking them to take em for smh.

Someone please check their ovos if you have an 8.5 to legit check the NTer pair above.

Could be my eyes but the font is off on your tag.

The side plastic parts aren't angled like mine ( maybe due to size?)

The ovo shows well in photos but should be faint to your eye....if that makes sense.
his are fine. If you didn't look at any of the 12s from... Ever; they can be drastically different. Word to the Masters

All of that.

Round two is another incompetent business. One of the owners, not Sean, I think chris... implied my red octobers were fake because the toe box was "wonky". They were used which is why the toe box was creased [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Some ear hustler ended up buying them when he denied me and they got mad cause I made the sale in-store for more that I was asking them to take em for smh.

Someone please check their ovos if you have an 8.5 to legit check the NTer pair above.
oh so THAT'S why you hate them so much? :lol:
Oh well, how much were you tryin to get and how much did you end up sellin to the guy for?

Last edited:
his are fine. If you didn't look at any of the 12s from... Ever; they can be drastically different. Word to the Masters
oh so THAT'S why you hate them so much?
laugh.gif

Oh well, how much were you tryin to get and how much did you end up sellin to the guy for?
I mean they have sold fakes so that's why I tell folks to be cautious.

I told them 1.5k cash or 2k in store credit ( they sold a used pair for 3k a couple days before)

Guy gave me 2k cash

I mean they have sold fakes so that's why I tell folks to be cautious.

I told them 1.5k cash or 2k in store credit ( they sold a used pair for 3k a couple days before)

Guy gave me 2k cash
Always wondered how they reacted to "ear hustlers". Did they tell you guys to leave or just noticebly uncomfortable with it? I always wanted to offer like $10 bucks more to ppl selling thier stuff to R2 for cheap haha.

Always wondered how they reacted to "ear hustlers". Did they tell you guys to leave or just noticebly uncomfortable with it? I always wanted to offer like $10 bucks more to ppl selling thier stuff to R2 for cheap haha.

Just a look and "take it outside" but I counted the money before I left.

Ordered a Sz. 6 Yeezy 350 Copper for my gf from StockX. Got them in and immediately felt that they were not right. Sent them an e-mail with basic pictures showing them that the toe box was a bit pointed also that the tag Shape and Printing is not the same/not consistent with pairs that I purchased directly from Adidas and Footlocker. They looked over the pictures and confirmed "that they are 100% authentic". I sent back more photos and they responded again saying what I am seeing on the shoe is "normal".

I decided to dig deeper and found pretty apparent differences (see pics below). Just sent them another e-mail with the photos, will update on their response.
*Update*
Purchased another sz. 6 a pair from another consignment shop it 1000000% matches my retail pairs. Returned the StockX pair back, and they are still claiming 100% authentic. Prob deny til they die to "save face" but it gets pretty frustrating with their pretentious tone.

"Here is your return label as we will gladly take back a 100% authentic pair. Please be aware that this is a 1 time exception to our no returns policy. In the future, your only option will be to keep them, or resell them on StockX. "

"Thanks for reaching out. We just refunded you, and it may take 1-2 days to see. Also, they are 100% authentic. Very easy to tell with these. Thank you!"

^even after all said and done Russ has to add that ******* jab at the end. very annoying.

different sizes or even the same sizes may have some imperfections in the way they are created.  not all yeezys are created equally, especially when theyre different sizes. it doesnt mean they are fake. with the way they are able to replicate the fakes these days, id say it's impossible to tell from some UA's to authentics. it all comes down to opinion. no one knows for sure on certain pairs. this is why i sold all of my real pairs and bought UA's. no one can tell anyways.

Last edited:
*Update*

Purchased another sz. 6 a pair from another consignment shop it 1000000% matches my retail pairs. Returned the StockX pair back, and they are still claiming 100% authentic. Prob deny til they die to "save face" but it gets pretty frustrating with their pretentious tone.

"Here is your return label as we will gladly take back a 100% authentic pair. Please be aware that this is a 1 time exception to our no returns policy. In the future, your only option will be to keep them, or resell them on StockX. "

"Thanks for reaching out. We just refunded you, and it may take 1-2 days to see. Also, they are 100% authentic. Very easy to tell with these. Thank you!"

^even after all said and done Russ has to add that ******* jab at the end. very annoying.

In a nutshell....resell UAs on stock x. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

different sizes or even the same sizes may have some imperfections in the way they are created.  not all yeezys are created equally, especially when theyre different sizes. it doesnt mean they are fake. with the way they are able to replicate the fakes these days, id say it's impossible to tell from some UA's to authentics. it all comes down to opinion. no one knows for sure on certain pairs. this is why i sold all of my real pairs and bought UA's. no one can tell anyways.
Lol red flag on your For Trade sig then.

Hey, anyone might be able to give some advice ...

I placed a big on a size 11.5 and 12 on the chutneys on StockX. Both bids were accepted seconds apart . Is there anything I can do ? to cancel one of the orders ?

Back
Top Bottom