Has anyone else been using StockX?

Why does stockx allow people to place bids without verifying or making sure there payment info has been entered?

I have had multiple times now, where I have accepted a bid but the transaction was voided due to the buyer not having a valid payment info!

Smh!

I got a pair of banned 1s from Stockx and they didn't come with the spare white laces, only the red laces, and it wasn't attached to the shoe with the plastic

29e3yw1.jpg

That I can live with..... but also on the toebox of the left shoe I noticed this slit on the leather...

bjabeu.jpg

i trippin for nothing? The laces I can live with, but this slit on the leather kinda bugs me

I got a pair of banned 1s from Stockx and they didn't come with the spare white laces, only the red laces, and it wasn't attached to the shoe with the plastic

29e3yw1.jpg

That I can live with..... but also on the toebox of the left shoe I noticed this slit on the leather...

bjabeu.jpg

i trippin for nothing? The laces I can live with, but this slit on the leather kinda bugs me

I wouldn't take that cut leather ****...That's messed up. Shoot them an email IMO they should find you a new pair.

Thanks guys. I just shot them an email with pictures. I just received them today, still has the green verified tag on it and everything.
Disappointing. The laces thing I can live without.... I'd rock em with black laces.... but the cut on the toe box? Lame

And I live in Toronto, Canada.... So I paid import charges to receive these. Now I gotta pay to ship them back to stockx, receive a new pair and pay import charges
again on the new pair? haha Beyond lame. I explained everything in the email I just sent them.... We'll see what they say

29e3yw1.jpg

bjabeu.jpg

They’re going to regard this as “factory flaw;” therefore, they won’t accept a return or refund.

I’ve used stockx a handful of times. Everything went well so far, but I’ve heard people had many problems with them in the past. Goat on the other hand, I’ve had problems with. They never put the damn shoe tree back in the shoe. I’ve had this happen a few times. I know some of you don’t care much about the shoe trees, but I wear and collect shoes, so I like having the complete package.

I mean that can happen with stockX just as easy, I've seen plenty to both companies missing one or both shoe trees

They’re going to regard this as “factory flaw;” therefore, they won’t accept a return or refund.

They just sent me a label and invoice to return it to them, so they accepted the refund route.... but it’s just annoying. Excited to receive a package only to see if like that

Thanks guys. I just shot them an email with pictures. I just received them today, still has the green verified tag on it and everything.
Disappointing. The laces thing I can live without.... I'd rock em with black laces.... but the cut on the toe box? Lame

And I live in Toronto, Canada.... So I paid import charges to receive these. Now I gotta pay to ship them back to stockx, receive a new pair and pay import charges
again on the new pair? haha Beyond lame. I explained everything in the email I just sent them.... We'll see what they say
Keep us posted.

Not sure where else to post this, but I've sold some shoes to sneakerhead.com as well. At the beginning it was great, they were offering more $$ as they sell them in a resale shop style, and they only take 10% cut (as opposed to 12-14% or whatever it is from StockX).

But lately - they suck. Offering less than I'd get from StockX / GOAT, so not really sure how they're calculating their values. For example, they offered me $275 for my Yeezy 500 Blush (so $275 minus 10% would net me: $247.50) . If I sold on StockX right now, I can sell for $347 and after fees I would net: $308. Selling same shoe on GOAT, would net me $320.79

Anyone have any opinions on whether it is better to sell on StockX or GOAT? About the same either way?

My most recent acquisition from StockX had something mushed on the insole in a couple of places. They were also missing the cardboard shoe trees.
insole.jpeg

Not sure where else to post this, but I've sold some shoes to sneakerhead.com as well. At the beginning it was great, they were offering more $$ as they sell them in a resale shop style, and they only take 10% cut (as opposed to 12-14% or whatever it is from StockX).

But lately - they suck. Offering less than I'd get from StockX / GOAT, so not really sure how they're calculating their values. For example, they offered me $275 for my Yeezy 500 Blush (so $275 minus 10% would net me: $247.50) . If I sold on StockX right now, I can sell for $347 and after fees I would net: $308. Selling same shoe on GOAT, would net me $320.79

Anyone have any opinions on whether it is better to sell on StockX or GOAT? About the same either way?

Only just started selling stuff on Stockx in the last few months, but I love it. If I send something in on a Monday or Tuesday, I usually have the money in my Paypal for it by Thursday or Friday. The fact that they give you a shipping label is convenient for me+authentication and funds release is very quick+the site is user friendly. Haven't even tried the other sites like grailed or goat because Stockx is just too easy lol.

yuck.

looks like dude had sh** on his socks when he tried em on.

Truth, I emailed them pictures and politely asked for a return label. They were apologetic and emailed me the label on a Saturday, I sent them back the following Monday, had my refund by that Thursday. I was impressed by their customer service, but disappointed with the shoes condition.

Only just started selling stuff on Stockx in the last few months, but I love it. If I send something in on a Monday or Tuesday, I usually have the money in my Paypal for it by Thursday or Friday. The fact that they give you a shipping label is convenient for me+authentication and funds release is very quick+the site is user friendly. Haven't even tried the other sites like grailed or goat because Stockx is just too easy lol.
I sell on all 3 platforms. I like them all tbh.. Never had any big issues from the 3.

They just sent me a label and invoice to return it to them, so they accepted the refund route.... but it’s just annoying. Excited to receive a package only to see if like that
Dope. Did they give you the option that they’ll get another pair from another seller, or just point blank refund? Because I think they could do that. Might have to ask. I have a pair of cement 4’s coming in. I slept on it too long. I was able to purchase a supreme split logo tee. Sold it for the 4’s. Hopefully it’s a perfect pair

that sucks but at least they're willing to take them back. are they going to find you a new pair by chance?

DD715824-D954-4F55-948E-781BC241DA98.jpeg
The 4’s came in. A couple of creasing, but it’s all good. But does the sock liner inside of the shoe appear to be a different color? Seems like a almost greenish color. Lmk thanks

Back
Top Bottom