Has anyone else been using StockX?

Yea, unfortunately I use similar passwords for a lot of other accounts so I just changed everything. I didn’t want to take any chances. It took forever, but better safe than sorry right?

Yes, app is trash. It doesn't even show the size and the number of sales in history
yeah when I check a shoe from a bid or a listing I cant change the size. even worse, when I check from a notification and try to back out it keeps looping

All bad. Didn’t realize StockX was going through it. Even If anybody gets screwed due to StockX hacker, pretty sure they’ll make up for it. But going through all the hassle of a hacker can definitely be overwhelming.

Yea, unfortunately I use similar passwords for a lot of other accounts so I just changed everything. I didn’t want to take any chances. It took forever, but better safe than sorry right?
someone got access to my mail email and even one of my credit card accounts

stockX is so trash for all of this, not even funny

Was your card used
Not yet, about to just cancel and get a new card

Don’t think they have access to full cars but they have email and possible
Access to other cards and associated accounts

I’m honestly pissed I gotta go thru and change every login and monitor ****

Not yet, about to just cancel and get a new card

Don’t think they have access to full cars but they have email and possible
Access to other cards and associated accounts

I’m honestly pissed I gotta go thru and change every login and monitor ****

I wonder if we can all get together and do something about this
It’s very troubling
You hear about these things all the time in the news but honestly this is the first time I’ve ever been in the middle of a hack like this with my personal info out there

Only other time I was scammed or hacked was when someone used my credit card for over $600 in purchases a few years ago luckily I didn’t have to pay for it

I wonder if we can all get together and do something about this
It’s very troubling
You hear about these things all the time in the news but honestly this is the first time I’ve ever been in the middle of a hack like this with my personal info out there

Only other time I was scammed or hacked was when someone used my credit card for over $600 in purchases a few years ago luckily I didn’t have to pay for it
This is actually the first time I’ve dealt with anything like this with people actually accessing my Instagram, my email, my credit card accounts, who knows what else I don’t check regularly

This is actually the first time I’ve dealt with anything like this with people actually accessing my Instagram, my email, my credit card accounts, who knows what else I don’t check regularly
You had all those accounts hacked by the stock x data breach?

Yes

Never had that happen before same day StockX breach announced, my Instagram got hacked

Then after everything else

:smh:

It’s def all linked
So you had the same email and password for all those accounts? Stock X claims no payment info was compromised. Did you also have your cc acount with the same info?

did you get an alert about your IG or how did you find out?
Yes, got a login attempt and promoted me to change my password

2 hours later it got accessed and compromised and they had logged me out but I think whoever as well since IG saw it wasn’t a normal location. Some dude in Virginia or somewhere I forgot

Had to change password again, been fine for now on there for now

hacked again? that avast check says my stockx pw was leaked as recently as august 15th

hacked again? that avast check says my stockx pw was leaked as recently as august 15th

No. Avast just added it to their "list" finally.

All the morons on twitter are squawking about a second data breach, which is false. But hey, why spread facts when you can get likes and retweets? :rolleyes

No. Avast just added it to their "list" finally.

All the morons on twitter are squawking about a second data breach, which is false. But hey, why spread facts when you can get likes and retweets? :rolleyes
hah..yeah and looks like they deleted they post

Some weird **** going on. Randomly checked the Wings AJ5 bc I had them in hand while moving some stuff around earlier. 60+ pairs sold today. More today than in the last month combined. Went from $350-400 in most sizes to $750-1000 in the last week.

https://stockx.com/air-jordan-5-retro-wings
Had a pair of NFS 1s I was gonna let go about 2 weeks ago and now the lowest ask is almost 1300 and even more on GOAT. Def seems to be appreciating faster than normal..

Not my pic but will stock x take your shoes if you have these stickers on them or will they return them

Attachments

• 9AE28BC3-6574-4C8D-9F8E-DDBF77C3B77F.jpeg
    9AE28BC3-6574-4C8D-9F8E-DDBF77C3B77F.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom