Has anyone else been using StockX?

Yup, I don't know who the hell gonna use stockx for that though :lol:

Yup, I don't know who the hell gonna use stockx for that though :lol:

People in the market for handbags and watch's.

Actually, big collectible market for limited handbags & watch's so it should do well imo

stop putting up bids for shoes u dont want to buy. delete all ur listings if u no longer have the shoe for sale. stockx has set up a good system with a penalty in place to punish people who mess up. it's ur fault. stop blaming stockx. i wonder how many people stockx has to deal with in regards to these situations. must be a pain.

speaks the truth

Got a question, has anyone lost a package when sending from my ups drop off to stockx hq? I think my label is prepaid, just have to print it out, but should I or can I add insurance or signature confirmation/delivery confirmation to it?

Why is StockX selling watches and bags instead of streetwear like Supreme?

The market for luxury watches are not the same as the ones that buying sneakers

Stumbled on the stock CEOs twitter earlier this week. :smh: The man sidesteps and provides false details in a ton of responses, you'd think he was a politician. Overall a bad look.

Stumbled on the stock CEOs twitter earlier this week.
mean.gif
The man sidesteps and provides false details in a ton of responses, you'd think he was a politician. Overall a bad look.

Why is StockX selling watches and bags instead of streetwear like Supreme?

The market for luxury watches are not the same as the ones that buying sneakers
it's a great idea. they need to expand. goat is beating them in the shoe department. a middleman service for higher end clothing/designer goods needs a marketplace.

Wow. So, my first purchase ends up being a long, sour deal. Emailed customer service since I haven't heard a peep in 10 days and they claim there was a problem with the original seller so they lined up another one "at no extra cost." Why would I be charged anything else if they've been holding my money for a week and a half? And I get to wait another several days to get an update. I bought another pair a couple days ago since the price was right.. we'll see how that one pans out. I think I'll just stick to selling through them from now on, unless that becomes an issue as well. Their venture into watches and handbags may take priority over sneakers now.. we shall see.

I've been a big advocate of StockX on Niketalk but today I just received the bred Yeezy and there are black rubber marks all over white boost on the bottom.
It seems like a factory defect. Never had a problem with them but today I am really disappointed with StockX

Wow. So, my first purchase ends up being a long, sour deal. Emailed customer service since I haven't heard a peep in 10 days and they claim there was a problem with the original seller so they lined up another one "at no extra cost." Why would I be charged anything else if they've been holding my money for a week and a half? And I get to wait another several days to get an update. I bought another pair a couple days ago since the price was right.. we'll see how that one pans out. I think I'll just stick to selling through them from now on, unless that becomes an issue as well. Their venture into watches and handbags may take priority over sneakers now.. we shall see.
Seen the watch and handbag thing too. Wonder how good they are authenticating those items. Never really used their service for shoes either but was curious now that they are selling watches and handbags...

Seen the watch and handbag thing too. Wonder how good they are authenticating those items. Never really used their service for shoes either but was curious now that they are selling watches and handbags...
they're gonna go bankrupt delving into handbags and watches.

eBay gets hit with lawsuits all day...if the brands catch wind of them selling fake LV, rolex, etc...they gonna get sued.

Why would they be selling fake handbags? Im pretty sure they've got people who know what they're doing as far as purses and watches. Probably easier and more people that do that than with shoes.

Why would they be selling fake handbags? Im pretty sure they've got people who know what they're doing as far as purses and watches. Probably easier and more people that do that than with shoes.

Not saying they're going to sell them. But if fakes get through there's gonna be a problem.

This isn't sneaker twitter where you can scan someone out of 30k and still be on social media laughing about it...the women and men that buy these high priced items gonna be calling dan Gilbert himself [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Exactly it is easier to determine whether or not a watch or handbag
Is authentic compared to sneakers.

Last edited:
all they are is a legit checking middle man. I'm curious to see as to who these experts are and where they found them.

its not a bad idea because it will draw a lot of users to the site, people buy and sell high end hand bags all day on eBay and online but its risky with fakes. Ebay is launching the same program with experts legit checking bags prior to customers receiving it and offering I think double the money back guarantee if they let a fake slip through to the customer.

Exactly it is easier to determine whether or not a watch or handbag
Is authentic compared to sneakers.
If the checkers are reputable...unlike the sneaker authenticators they employ at most these shops.

They advertised on twitter for authenticators...they have money...I'd hire someone like Ben or the likes than someone they find on a twitter blast.

going to pawn off some of my last gr jays on this site. lol. taking L's, but these jays are bricks. probably losing like 50 plus per shoe but F' it.

I preordered the gold air max 97s from them for my first purchase hopefully all goes smooth as I really want said shoe

just ordered some 23s off stocks. happy with the deal. but, no tax?? seems odd. anyway. ill let u know how my experience is once i receive the shoes. did get stockx and paypal verification emails already tho.

Back
Top Bottom