Has anyone else been using StockX?

just bought something yesterday on Stockx

got the notification that the lowest asking price was $1 more than my bid

I suspect it's someone who didn't quite know how Stockx works and meant to bid $1 more than me to have the highest bid

we'll see how this pans out

Honestly

I wouldn't think so because I've seen people receive shoes without " accessories " that should have been included. I also want to say if I recall correctly that I've seen pairs of J 1's purchased from SX where the lace bag was detached and just placed inside one of the shoes. I'd imagine you'll be ok as long as they are in fact DS. You can email their support team for a definitive answer. I've always received a response within the hour.

I had the same problem with my Patta 7’s hangtag was missing
I Emailed StockEx they refused to help me

I had the same problem with my Patta 7’s hangtag was missing
I Emailed StockEx they refused to help me
Yeah man, as a collector of shoes that in my book is not cool. Especially considering the Patta 7 hangtag isn't your average run of the mill hangtag that you'd receive with say a Jordan 4. I can't believe that's acceptable to them considering a deadstock shoe should have everything it comes from the factory with. Its DEADSTOCK ! how could it be missing a hangtag that's attached to the damn shoe ?! SX is really weird with what they let slide and they seem to be getting worse with things like that and now them pulling those air max 1's recently.

as expected, my order on stockx was cancelled and they're refunding me

they said they will attempt to fulfill the order with the item from another seller but got this reply when asking "I can confirm that we attempted to match you with a new seller, but were unable to do so at this time."

I think it was the $50 price discrepancy, they must not have wanted to absorb that loss :lol:

if I complain to them about it will they give me a code to use in a future order??

Last edited:
as expected, my order on stockx was cancelled and they're refunding me

they said they will attempt to fulfill the order with the item from another seller but got this reply when asking "I can confirm that we attempted to match you with a new seller, but were unable to do so at this time."

I think it was the $50 price discrepancy, they must not have wanted to absorb that loss :lol:

if I complain to them about it will they give me a code to use in a future order??

What shoes were they if you don't mind my asking.

From my experience, it definitely depends on the shoe whether they "find you another seller" or not...

It's 6:30 pm PST and a shirt I sent is still in transit.
Delivery date is today.
I've never had this happen to me where a package has been in transit the whole day.
When's the latest stockx receives and authenticates items?

Sent in some Travis scott 1's without my Nike receipt and got a email saying they where fake. Won them off snkrs app, anyone dealt with that before?

Sold a pair of off white 1s a while ago and they pulled that **** with me. When I got my shoes back I was shook they switched em on me. Resold them thru FC and ain't messed with Stock x since.

They actually sent you back a fake? This is wild, what makes them not do that with every high profile shoe they get? They have been on ice just chillin and I just decided to sell.

But they didn't switch them, did they?
Not as far as I could tell and they passed authentication at another consignment shop. Just the experience made me more comfortable using GOAT and FC going forward for high dollar sales. The new drop off for GOAT at FC yields same day payouts now so I'm really hooked.

Not as far as I could tell and they passed authentication at another consignment shop. Just the experience made me more comfortable using GOAT and FC going forward for high dollar sales. The new drop off for GOAT at FC yields same day payouts now so I'm really hooked.
GOAT buyers are weird man. I just sold a pair of DS 01' Breds (9.5) on there for $900. They could've easily got em off SX for a few hundred less. I'm still baffled by being able to sell them for that much.

GOAT buyers are weird man. I just sold a pair of DS 01' Breds (9.5) on there for $900. They could've easily got em off SX for a few hundred less. I'm still baffled by being able to sell them for that much.

I think people might trust Goat more than StockX now. Goat authentication more strict, whereas StockX does more volume and lower prices

I noticed the weird *** bred 1 prices on there and in general

congrats on the huge sale

dying to find an affordable DS pair in my size, not spending anywhere close to that

I noticed the weird *** bred 1 prices on there and in general

congrats on the huge sale

dying to find an affordable DS pair in my size, not spending anywhere close to that
Just check on eBay or Grailed every now and then. That's where i've gotten mine for waaaaaaaaay less than $900.

No, he was saying he was worried they did.
Thanks for the clarification because I was one of those that thought he was saying they switched them and here I was thinking " Jesus, here we go with another SX horror story ". That would be unbelievably shady if they did something like that. When I sell a pair that expensive I pull the insole and mark a specific tiny little line in an inconspicuous area just to be sure they aren't switched with fakes or another pair if they happen to get sent back for whatever reason.

E
Just check on eBay or Grailed every now and then. That's where i've gotten mine for waaaaaaaaay less than $900.
I have to 2nd that. eBay is a great platform for catching steals *if* you know what to look for and or stay far away from. I copped a pair of Jordan 4 white cement's for $147 via eBay on a 24 hour bid. Seller wore them once for a claimed 2 hours and they definitely could have passed as DS minus a light amount of dirt on the outsoles.

Back
Top Bottom