Has anyone else been using StockX?

How long does StockX allow before canceling an order because the seller never shipped? It’s been four days and still no word, I don't deserve it.

just ask them to cancel if u want since it's been past 2 business days.

Yeah I actually got a good price on a pair of 700s, I see that they say they can get a different pair at the same price so I wonder if they’ll honor that, even though the cheapest pair in my size now is like $40 more than what I paid.

If you choose a bank account deposit for your payout, does StockX still take a 3% payment processing fee?

yeah, sell more pairs lol

not worth trying to reach level 4 though

If you do get to level 4 what’s the fee and does that include the 3% processing fee
My fee now is 12 goes to StockX with the processing fee

I don’t take shoes anywhere but stock x and round 2 anymore
I like that you can hold the shoe yourself until the sale with stock x and round 2 gives the best cash payout for used and new shoes

Both are better then any other Consignment or cash on the spot store in the 5 boroughs of New York

If you do get to level 4 what’s the fee and does that include the 3% processing fee
My fee now is 12 goes to StockX with the processing fee

I don’t take shoes anywhere but stock x and round 2 anymore
I like that you can hold the shoe yourself until the sale with stock x and round 2 gives the best cash payout for used and new shoes

Both are better then any other Consignment or cash on the spot store in the 5 boroughs of New York
its like another half percent so 11.5% total. not worth the 100 sales unless you're already moving a lot of stuff.

I've been thinking about trying FC for better payouts..I just get nervous about sending the shoes off and having them in limbo for a while.

its like another half percent so 11.5% total. not worth the 100 sales unless you're already moving a lot of stuff.

I've been thinking about trying FC for better payouts..I just get nervous about sending the shoes off and having them in limbo for a while.
That's why I stopped using stockx. Flight club has better payouts and you can drop GOAT sales there now as well. Its local to my job so it's just as easy as going to UPS

That's why I stopped using stockx. Flight club has better payouts and you can drop GOAT sales there now as well. Its local to my job so it's just as easy as going to UPS
on average how long does it take for your stuff to sell? do you always set at the market price they have up?

Unless your selling stuff that’s in demand flightclub is going to take a minute to sell with so many other outlets now to move stuff

Your going to have to price stuff higher and that 20% is a killer

Also sending stuff out is shaky for me since I don’t trust the mail
Thank goodness StockX made a store in nyc

on average how long does it take for your stuff to sell? do you always set at the market price they have up?
Depends on demand and how you price your item. FC is a little slower but people overpay like crazy I usually set my price as high as allowed. It's a commitment though because you used to be able to pick your shoes back up if you wanted to sell on your own but now they ship back to you via UPS.

I'm primarily using stockx cause I like to have the option to move something quick if I wish

sold on item on GOAT because I couldn't sell on stockx (no box lid) and the total % of the fees was basically 15%

stockx is roughly 11% for me between the processing and transaction fee

trying to use ebay less and less

but, we need to get the NT buy/sell forum jumping again...less fees, no tax :lol:

I'm primarily using stockx cause I like to have the option to move something quick if I wish

sold on item on GOAT because I couldn't sell on stockx (no box lid) and the total % of the fees was basically 15%

stockx is roughly 11% for me between the processing and transaction fee

trying to use ebay less and less

but, we need to get the NT buy/sell forum jumping again...less fees, no tax :lol:
No fees would be best. I find GOAT and sx to be equal in terms of fees. The higher price points on GOAT balance the 5 dollar shipping difference in price. Also if you use the drop off at FC they refund the 5 dollar shipping fee.

anyone sell with urban necessities? talked to a guy when I was at the new NY store and he said they only take 10%

I agree with you on the moving fast Option with StockX
The NT buy and sell section with killed by scammers goat and StockX

Our buy and sell form has been dead and buried in the digital ground since 2015

The last 2 sales I made off here was in January and May 2017
I don’t list things on Nike talk anymore it’s a waste of time

Now I have to sell my shoes through somebody else and give them a cut of it
I hate doing that but I have no other option

anyone sell with urban necessities? talked to a guy when I was at the new NY store and he said they only take 10%

You’re better off dropping stuff off at stockx
why do you want to have people hold onto to your shoes
That’s a dying sneaker consignment retail model
Drop offs and Fair and Decent cash payouts are the way sell shoes/clothing in 2019

I’ve had too many horror stories with high end shoes at Consignment stores

Back
Top Bottom