Has anyone else been using StockX?

Okay I think I have it now. Stealing is okay as long as who you're stealing from has tons of money. Well let's assume celebrities bought the theoretical shoes I sold. All is okay then because they had tons of money, right?

No, you still haven't figured it out. Apples to oranges man. You're a scammer plain and simple. You're justifying a clown move with a straw man argument

So pissed. Stockx earlier today charged me to ship back a pair of shoes that failed inspection. I later get a fraud alert on the same credit card for a hotel stay tonight in Detroit, Michigan, home of, you guessed it, Stockx. Coincidence? I think not. Wtf?!

Yeah I've sold 40 pairs or so and only one pair failed inspection. They were Jordan 1s and had a couple spots of glitter, which apparently was unacceptable. I inspect my shoes I sell more than the kid at stockX, I'm sure of it. These were pristine except for the glitter spots, which I wiped off. The charge for return shipping definitely felt like a kick in the nuts.

So pissed. Stockx earlier today charged me to ship back a pair of shoes that failed inspection. I later get a fraud alert on the same credit card for a hotel stay tonight in Detroit, Michigan, home of, you guessed it, Stockx. Coincidence? I think not. Wtf?!
Similar thing happen to me. This was stockx's response to me...I honestly dont get how a company can be this ignorant.

"We regret that you are frustrated by this incident. Though we have no evidence to suggest that anyone’s financial or payment information has been impacted or has been fraudulently used, as a precautionary measure, we have arranged for customers to receive 12 months of free fraud detection and identify theft protection."

Yeah I've sold 40 pairs or so and only one pair failed inspection. They were Jordan 1s and had a couple spots of glitter, which apparently was unacceptable. I inspect my shoes I sell more than the kid at stockX, I'm sure of it. These were pristine except for the glitter spots, which I wiped off. The charge for return shipping definitely felt like a kick in the nuts.
what was the verbiage/reason they gave? I sold a glittered pair of royals once. it wasnt that bad but I also wiped it down before shipping.

what was the verbiage/reason they gave? I sold a glittered pair of royals once. it wasnt that bad but I also wiped it down before shipping.

I believe they just said "item has defect."

I wiped mine down but it must have reappeared. And when I got the shoes back they were COVERED with the glitter effect.

Well my credit card was hacked two days ago right after Stockx charged me. Still haven't gotten a response from their CS.

StockX got hacked again today. I'm deleting my account.

Spreading false information doesn't help anyone.

The same stupid kids that didn't change their passwords are on their twitter horses leading a charge against...the same data breach from months ago.

It's like they all parked their cars (or big wheels) in a parking garage, and the garage says "yo we ****ed up, some guys made copies of all your key fobs on our watch. Change your codes." But instead of changing the code, they leave their doors open and complain about wanting a pair of Travis Scott 1s for retail.

Friends of mine who changed their password after the last hack. One had a fraud charge and the other had his shipping address changed. Many others on twitter and ig seem to have been affected as well.

Personally, I've never been affected, but it just doesn't seem smart to have an account anymore. Especially since they require you to have a card on file.

These issues have been going on for a while. Somebody tried using my brothers account in January. They changed his shipping address. The only other person that I know that has a StockX account had their password changed a few months ago. Both have since then closed their accounts with them.

Ordered the undefeated Kobe 4 pack on the 24th, the seller shipped them out 2 Monday’s ago and they were supposed to be here sept 3-5... Today is the 7th and the package is still on the way to get authenticated... WTF

I have never had a issue like this w/ SX

I’m about to call my bank and dispute the charge and I have sent 3 emails already

Ordered the undefeated Kobe 4 pack on the 24th, the seller shipped them out 2 Monday’s ago and they were supposed to be here sept 3-5... Today is the 7th and the package is still on the way to get authenticated... WTF

I have never had a issue like this w/ SX

I’m about to call my bank and dispute the charge and I have sent 3 emails already
You know there was a hurricane right?

Of course dude but they should of sent a email to everybody if they were affected by the hurricane! 2 of my homies ordered after me and they already got their pairs in...
UPS doesn't update them on why a package is slower than normal. I ordered several things from Amazon and it took a week rather than 2 days. Amazon didn't reach out with an explanation.

UPS doesn't update them on why a package is slower than normal. I ordered several things from Amazon and it took a week rather than 2 days. Amazon didn't reach out with an explanation.

That’s great but I’m not trying to have a long argument w/ you lol

I’m talking about SX here, not Amazon!

Just trying to see if anybody else is having delays w/ SX right now

haha not trying to argue. Just giving reference that delays in shipping are common right now and StockX has no control over that.

Sorry to hear about the delay in shipping. That’s always frustrating, especially when waiting on a pair of kicks.

I got heated and copped the obsidian 1’s from SX the day they launched at retail locations due to catching a ridiculous amount of L’s and haven’t had any delay in shipping as far as I’ve seen. I’m in Massachusetts and should have them by Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom