Has anyone else been using StockX?

I'm really feeling like they sent me back a completely different pair and kept mine for some strange reason

The highest bid is now $20 less than what i sold them for...and I have a replacement box shell and cleaned up the dirt on the ankle...i'm tempted to just send them back in and see what happens this time :tongue:
Do it. They'll pass. I've resent multiple items. I've also had them ruin snakeskin supreme air max 98s and send them back to me. I repaired them and sent those back too. Passed.

Do it. They'll pass. I've resent multiple items. I've also had them ruin snakeskin supreme air max 98s and send them back to me. I repaired them and sent those back too. Passed.

appreciate that fam....but I mean damn whats going on over there...they're supposed to be about the culture of sneakers and I'm shocked all the stories I'm hearing now that it happened to me...they must have monkeys or rogue robots handling the shoes over there :rofl:

But the lack of customer service is beyond wild considering you can catch their ads on national commercial spots...they straight up ignored me :rolleyes

appreciate that fam....but I mean damn whats going on over there...they're supposed to be about the culture of sneakers and I'm shocked all the stories I'm hearing now that it happened to me...they must have monkeys or rogue robots handling the shoes over there :rofl:

But the lack of customer service is beyond wild considering you can catch their ads on national commercial spots...they straight up ignored me :rolleyes
I'm not proud of it but they put you in a position when they ruin your stuff. All I can hope is those people charged back.

stockx about the culture? :rofl:

Yo guys this may be random but what do you think about StockX's UI. is it trash or does it do the job? Does the layout help when making purchases or is their advertising effective?

Yo guys this may be random but what do you think about StockX's UI. is it trash or does it do the job? Does the layout help when making purchases or is their advertising effective?
I love their site layout. Way more user friendly than Goat. I don't like how Goat makes you find the high offer. StockX puts it right there. I think a lot of newbs don't even know you can see the high offer on Goat and just hit the buy now price and that's why pairs sell for more on Goat. StockX is way more buyer friendly imo.

I love their site layout. Way more user friendly than Goat. I don't like how Goat makes you find the high offer. StockX puts it right there. I think a lot of newbs don't even know you can see the high offer on Goat and just hit the buy now price and that's why pairs sell for more on Goat. StockX is way more buyer friendly imo.
I do prefer Goat's UI, but they're layout is kinda basic. Plus they do used sneakers. I really liked kixify and wished somebody would take over / revamp that marketplace. Right now I think grailed has a good way of presenting information especially for mobile devices and they've done a good job on their web app. StockX seems just that, a startup that grew way too quickly, but never really offered anything else besides a reseller platform. There's just too much information on a single screen and not enough product advertising which I think hurts how the end consumer views the product.

If a better platform came along, with better customer service and used products, I'd jump ship.

They just sent me back an item I sold saying it’s the wrong item with pictures of my item and I just sold the same item in a different size and no problem. WTF is going on over there?

Ive had 4 orders from there over the past 6 months and 3 of them have been problematic. Jordan 4 white Levis showed up with some terrible obvious stains on the toe, the second jordan 4 flyknit was good, the third a pair of Jordan 5 metallic whites were dirty and obviously worn, and a pair of 6 low chromes I bid low and got accepted 3 different times never met stockx requirements but I pay full ask on a pair and come through without a hitch. Shady practices and shoddy "authenticators"

The only good thing about Stockx is that there’s a drop off location if your in the NY area

StockX should open up other locations around the country for more traffic in key states
I wonder if they’ll do a pop up drop off center in Chicago for the All-Star game

other than that sending your shoes to a strange place is a big gamble in for many years before StockX opened up in New York City I would never think of sending them or goat anything by mail

before StockX opened their pop up location at the end of 2018 i only dealt with flight club for about three years straight and having a bad experience with FC I just started dealing with Stockx going forward

Bottom line bring your stuff to stockx if you can because ifyou’re out of state and you’re not in New York go to another consignment store
sending your stuff in and dealing with all these headaches I’ve been reading about just is not worth it guys

Last edited:
The only good thing about Stockx is that there’s a drop off location if your in the NY area

StockX should open up other locations around the country for more traffic in key states
I wonder if they’ll do a pop up drop off center in Chicago for the All-Star game

other than that sending your shoes to a strange place is a big gamble in for many years before StockX opened up in New York City I would never think of sending them or goat anything by mail

before StockX opened their pop up location at the end of 2018 i only dealt with flight club for about three years straight and having a bad experience with FC I just started dealing with Stockx going forward

Bottom line bring your stuff to stock ex if you can’t because you’re out of state and you’re not in New York go to another consignment store because sending your stuff in and dealing with all these headaches I’ve been reading about just is not worth it guys

That payout too good to pass up doe...

a pair of 6 low chromes I bid low and got accepted 3 different times never met stockx requirements but I pay full ask on a pair and come through without a hitch.
I read this as 3 people with B grade pairs or missing top lids were ok with selling for the low but StockX refused them.

DFCCEC2E-5C1D-40BF-A83B-1B80FAECBABF.jpeg

They told me this pair from Nike is defective. Sent it back to me and are changing me shipping. What a ****ing clown show of a company.

Stockx is starting to get petty for me. They call out items for the little things. But its quick money. No other site or service in my area offers quick payouts. Some pawn shops dont even wanna price match stockx.

Stockx is starting to get petty for me. They call out items for the little things. But its quick money. No other site or service in my area offers quick payouts. Some pawn shops dont even wanna price match stockx.

They sent shoes to me in the past that were wrong product numbers from what I ordered, they’ve sent shoes that smelled of smoke and had yellowed laces... yet this pair somehow fails verification. I don’t understand how they are so inconsistent on all this stuff.

They sent shoes to me in the past that were wrong product numbers from what I ordered, they’ve sent shoes that smelled of smoke and had yellowed laces... yet this pair somehow fails verification. I don’t understand how they are so inconsistent on all this stuff.
:smh

:lol: pawn are garbage. Made that mistake when I went to the store in Jamaica Queens. Man never heard of stockx.

DFCCEC2E-5C1D-40BF-A83B-1B80FAECBABF.jpeg

They told me this pair from Nike is defective. Sent it back to me and are changing me shipping. What a ****ing clown show of a company.

Following up on this... they told me that the midsoles were too yellowed, and that is why they failed authentication........ I told them they are supposed to be that color, and I sent them the stock photo from Nike.com.

bunch of morons working there

found out a couple months ago a former snake *** co-worker of mine got a job in their Jersey spot. So this is facts.

if your located in nyc i agree with you but sending shoes in nah ill pass

sometimes. Flight Club pays premiums and SG usually always pays the most. Then there’s UN but I haven’t used them much. I wanna test them out and see cuz idk how much traffic they get. Flight Club has a wait sometimes, SG I’m never selling with again, they take centuries to payout and tho they are cool they take their sweet *** time responding when you need them.They keep declining until they get back to what they used to be in terms of speed I can’t recommend them.
GOAT let’s you drop off at FC so they are my go to. I use Stock X to gauge market, GOAT to sell.

Bottom line bring your stuff to stock ex if you can’t because you’re out of state and you’re not in New York go to another consignment store because sending your stuff in and dealing with all these headaches I’ve been reading about just is not worth it guys
I might start messing with Stockx again cause that GOAT drop off at FC was the only platform I messed with for any sale over 500. Stopped messing with stockx after the Jordan 1 banned released and they couldnt authenticate a pair I sent them.

Following up on this... they told me that the midsoles were too yellowed, and that is why they failed authentication........ I told them they are supposed to be that color, and I sent them the stock photo from Nike.com.
wow, now they're contradicting their faq page info on yellowing on shoes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom