Has anyone ever been seduced by a woman? Like actually?

kavinsky

Banned
I've yet to ( L
smh.gif
) but one of my boys was. He was too drunk to go home so he crashed on the couch of his best friend's girl. When everyone left, hisbest friend's girl seduced him and they got it crackin
eek.gif

as in she makes the 1st move to beat and not u? cause im sure anyone that has a GF for a good amount of time has
pimp.gif

See I think I'd rather have it only as non gf bc you're with her. Seduced as in a girl you aren't with not only made the 1st move, but let it goWHEREVER.

i wasn't seduced by a girl, but i have been molested by females while i was to drunk to say no...

smh.gif
Yea, she told me she was gonna do it and i didn't believe her.

I dumped her and she said "i'm gonna seduce you". I gave her the
grin.gif

She ended up doing it, and after some of the best sex i had in a couple months at that point in time, she was successful in getting back with me.

Then she dumped me.

A chick says she's gonna seduce you, smack the !**# out of her to make sure she definitely doesn't. Chicks who do !**# like that are only in it fortheir egos.

Originally Posted by knowledgebones72

smh.gif
Yea, she told me she was gonna do it and i didn't believe her.

I dumped her and she said "i'm gonna seduce you". I gave her the
grin.gif

She ended up doing it, and after some of the best sex i had in a couple months at that point in time, she was successful in getting back with me.

Then she dumped me.

A chick says she's gonna seduce you, smack the !**# out of her to make sure she definitely doesn't. Chicks who do !**# like that are only in it for their egos.

and guys dont?

Im an asian dude and I was talking to a black chick about Jabbawockiez and showin some moves. Next thing I know, we on the dance floor and she doin some"seductive" moves on my t.i.p. Got em...

eh yeah. one of those things you think you wouldnt like/do but then when you're drunk and talked into it, in the end you find its actually pretty good

intentionally leaving it vague...and no, mine was the only penis involved.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Im sure Ill get ducktales for this, but I dont have pics. A few years ago when I was 23 I took this bad milf on a date. She was 41 going on 28. So its the end of our dinner and we start eating dessert, which is some fruit. I pick up a strawberry and eat it. She says,"I see no one taught you how to eat a strawberry". Im like what the hell are you talking about. She comes over to my side of the table to "show me". She puts the strawberry in my mouth and and she put her mouth on the other end, then she kissed me. That night was a good night.
That was pretty weak. You got gamed easily bro
grin.gif
... that's not even seduction. That's just suggestion.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

crank that soulja boy was #1 for like 7 weeks straight. and pretty much everyone around had recognized me as the king of that dance.

smh.gif
booooooooo

(i live in a very white area)

smh.gif
smh.gif
token booooooo

so i was doing my thing and this girl actually was diggin me cause of it.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
residual token bush boooooo

this girl takes my keys and drives my car back to my dorm.

nerd.gif
alright....

anyway when that little switch that makes you remember things kicked back on, i was *#+*$%% her on my roommate's bed. by that point i wasn't gonna argue. handled business, passed out, kicked her out in the morning.

pimp.gif
alright...
that's a solid story

Back
Top Bottom