Has ANYONE ever seen an alien/ghost? VOL...mudbutt pass.

indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Back on topic.

My experience isn't that crazy but I did see something.

So I was visiting my cousin's house down in San Diego and it was around 7 p.m. I wanted to take a shower because my cousins and I went to a beach and took a dip in the ocean. All of the showers were taken except for the one in the upstairs bedroom. The thing is, my cousin's grandfather passed away in his sleep in the same room and that was a couple years ago. After 5 minutes of telling myself that there isn't anything to worry about, I go to the middle of the room and I stared into the mirror for a good 30 seconds. My body started to feel heavy, I felt like I was spacing out and losing focus. I snapped out of this trance and as I look at the door to the hallway, I see a white figure go through the wall. I tried to make sense of what just happened and I finally processed that I saw a spirit. 

I do believe in spirits and demons. I don't however believe that there are extra terrestrials.

The other posts in this thread are a lot more scarier. It's 1:45 in the am and Im reading them lol. Im scared to go to the bathroom to take a piss :frown:

Not a ghost but kinda creepy

My mom passed away in 07 and living on my own was hard because I had to come back to my lonely apt 4 hours away. I had dreams about her all the time and missed her so much.

Fast forward a year or two I'm not sure of the year, but I get a call from a private # so I answer and theres a lady on the phone.

The conversation went like this

Me: Hello?

Woman: Hey Jason how are you?

Me: I'm fine, who is this?

Woman: It's your mother

Me: Nah that's not possible, my mother passed away a little while ago

Woman: Jason don't you recognize your mothers voice

I proceeded to hang up and they never called again

What was creepy is that she sounded somewhat like my mom :wow:

Samething happened to my aunt. We buried my grandma in the Philippines and after the burial, all of my family left my grandmas house in the Philippines. My aunt was saying we should go back to our other houses and hotel because people know that we're from the U.S. and they will rob us. Well as some of my family members were leaving, my aunt gets a phone call with a blocked number asking why is everyone leaving. My aunt started to ball out crying and said it was grandma.

Samething happened to my aunt. We buried my grandma in the Philippines and after the burial, all of my family left my grandmas house in the Philippines. My aunt was saying we should go back to our other houses and hotel because people know that we're from the U.S. and they will rob us. Well as some of my family members were leaving, my aunt gets a phone call with a blocked number asking why is everyone leaving. My aunt started to ball out crying and said it was grandma.
damnnn...

Reminds me of the walking dead episode... I didnt think that was possible

SHADOW PEOPLE DO EXIST .. I IMMEDIATELY STOPPED READING THROUGH THE REST OF THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD JUST TO QUOTE :stoneface: :smh: :smh: :frown:

I CAN 100 MILLION PERCENT CONFIRM THAT THEY EXIST. ID RATHER NOT SHARE MY STORY, WAY TO MUCH TO TYPE. BUT I AM A BELIEVER IN THIS ONE MILLION PERCENT.

SHADOW PEOPLE EXIST.

- FOUND THEM AS A YOUNG BOY.. I WOKE UP TO USE THE BATHROOM BUT SOMETHING COMPELLED ME TO WALK TOWARDS THE KITCHEN TABLE. THEY WERE PLAYING IN THE KITCHEN CABINETS .. SOO CREEPED OUT, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW ELSE TO EXPLAIN THEM, THEY'RE BASICALLY SMALL SHADOWY FIGURES.. IT WAS LATE NIGHT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYWHERE FROM 12 AM - 4AM NOT QUITE SURE, BUT I MOST DEFINITELY SEEN THEM. FOR NO LONGER THAN LITERALLY A SECOND OR TWO BEFORE THE SCATTERED INTO NOTHINGNESS. POSTING THIS CREEPS ME OUT. IM DONE.

THE ONLY WAY TO ACCEPT IT, IS TO PRETEND IT DIDNT HAPPEN. LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THIS AGAIN, SMH

Reminds me of those shadow figures from the movie Ghost

My dad once picked up a hitchiker going home from work, and he says he seemed like a real nice guy, except he was quiet and had a hoodie over his head. He was holding a medium size bag, and my dad got worried and asked him "whats in the bag" he looked at him and replied, whats it to you....

as my dad drove to where this guy wanted to be left at, he got off infront of a emtpy field, and said "im home." When my Dad got home, he noticed the man left the bag.

My dad once picked up a hitchiker going home from work, and he says he seemed like a real nice guy, except he was quiet and had a hoodie over his head. He was holding a medium size bag, and my dad got worried and asked him "whats in the bag" he looked at him and replied, whats it to you....

as my dad drove to where this guy wanted to be left at, he got off infront of a emtpy field, and said "im home." When my Dad got home, he noticed the man left the bag.

what was in the bag? word to Se7en....

I don't believe in ghost, but when I was in high school I did some volunteer work at a nursing home. I'd just visit with them and listen to their stories. My favorite was this 98 year old African American man named Leroy. He told me that when he was growing up he'd often look out his window and see these figures standing in his yard. He said they appeared to be 'pointy-headed' and looked almost like they were wearing sheets. Dude had me spooked.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yes you deserve a double stone face
indifferent.gif
triple stone.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

mean.gif

i like your avatar, what movie is it from

cheerleaders feat stoya

sorry sreggie, lol. I had to try it.

i don't get it...did i miss something?

[/quote]
I don't believe in ghost, but when I was in high school I did some volunteer work at a nursing home. I'd just visit with them and listen to their stories. My favorite was this 98 year old African American man named Leroy. He told me that when he was growing up he'd often look out his window and see these figures standing in his yard. He said they appeared to be 'pointy-headed' and looked almost like they were wearing sheets. Dude had me spooked.

:stoneface:

Yes you deserve a double stone face

:stoneface: triple stone.

:stoneface:  :smh:

:wow: did dis dude really post dis?
:stoneface: :smh:

Finally caught up on this thread.

So glad I decided to read it during the day.
laugh.gif

Not a ghost but kinda creepy

My mom passed away in 07 and living on my own was hard because I had to come back to my lonely apt 4 hours away. I had dreams about her all the time and missed her so much.

Fast forward a year or two I'm not sure of the year, but I get a call from a private # so I answer and theres a lady on the phone.

The conversation went like this

Me: Hello?

Woman: Hey Jason how are you?

Me: I'm fine, who is this?

Woman: It's your mother

Me: Nah that's not possible, my mother passed away a little while ago

Woman: Jason don't you recognize your mothers voice

I proceeded to hang up and they never called again

What was creepy is that she sounded somewhat like my mom :wow:

Goose bumps. Had a similar experience last year. My sis had cancer and was already confined in the hospital. She was already in the hospital for like 3 weeks by then. Our family decided to not let her 2 kids visit her at the hospital by the time that she was already weak, blind and cannot speak. We didn't want the kids to see her that way. Fast forward, it was a Sunday (Nov. 17, 2012) and me and my girl were visiting her at the hospital. She was already convulsing and she was really breathing really hard. She could no longer hear us by the way. At that point I knew it was only a matter of time. My dad was back home with the 2 kids, so I called him up asked him to bring the kids to the hospital so that they can see their mother before it's too late. My father broke down over the phone and since he himself had just had a heart attack a year before, I had to dash back home to check on him. When I got home, my youngest niece's phone rang. She answered it and she kep on tellimg me nobody was answering at the other end and was just breating heavily. I took the phone and nearly went bananas when I saw who was calling. It read "Mommy". I quickly said hello, but the other party dropped the call. I was sure it can't be my sis as she was already immobile. I asked my nicece if they know where the phone is and it as in their room the whole time. I called my mom who was at the hospital and told her the whole thing, she still did not want the kids to go to the hospital. Instead, they just asked the kdis to say hello to their mommy over the phone while my mom brought her mobile close to my sister's ear.

Endgame, my sis died around 8 hours later.

Goose bumps. Had a similar experience last year. My sis had cancer and was already confined in the hospital. She was already in the hospital for like 3 weeks by then. Our family decided to not let her 2 kids visit her at the hospital by the time that she was already weak, blind and cannot speak. We didn't want the kids to see her that way. Fast forward, it was a Sunday (Nov. 17, 2012) and me and my girl were visiting her at the hospital. She was already convulsing and she was really breathing really hard. She could no longer hear us by the way. At that point I knew it was only a matter of time. My dad was back home with the 2 kids, so I called him up asked him to bring the kids to the hospital so that they can see their mother before it's too late. My father broke down over the phone and since he himself had just had a heart attack a year before, I had to dash back home to check on him. When I got home, my youngest niece's phone rang. She answered it and she kep on tellimg me nobody was answering at the other end and was just breating heavily. I took the phone and nearly went bananas when I saw who was calling. It read "Mommy". I quickly said hello, but the other party dropped the call. I was sure it can't be my sis as she was already immobile. I asked my nicece if they know where the phone is and it as in their room the whole time. I called my mom who was at the hospital and told her the whole thing, she still did not want the kids to go to the hospital. Instead, they just asked the kdis to say hello to their mommy over the phone while my mom brought her mobile close to my sister's ear.

very interesting read. my condolences go out to you and your family.

Last edited:
Not a scary story but my ex was spending the night with me, when we were about to go to bed she had to go to the bathroom.

So while she was in the bathroom I tied some floss to the bedroom door handle and put it by my side of the bed.

When she got out the bathroom and all the lights were off I reached down and pulled the floss so that it closed the door as we were both in bed already.

Man she freaked out and started crying cuz she was so scared and the whole time I'm :rofl:

She was NOT amused

Last edited:
Not a scary story but my ex was spending the night with me, when we were about to go to bed she had to go to the bathroom.

So while she was in the bathroom I tied some floss to the bedroom door handle and put it by my side of the bed.

When she got out the bathroom and all the lights were off I reached down and pulled the floss so that it closed the door as we were both in bed already.

Man she freaked out and started crying cuz she was so scared and the whole time I'm :rofl:

She was NOT amused

Genius +1

Sorry to here about your loss.  Love is strong man.  She wanted to say goodbye to her kids and God let her. 

sorry to hear that.....how old was your sis?

Back
Top Bottom