has anyone ever seen these?

nashmoney AM 1's

bel_air_max87front103.jpg

bel_air_max87front101.jpg

these reebok ventilators were made by John Maeda, the insole has a mathematic algorithm equation and computer code written out. the result is the design on theoutside, pretty dope IMO.

rbk_maeda_03.jpg

john-maeda-reebok-custom-ventilator-3.jpg

john-maeda-reebok-custom-ventilator-4.jpg

these AM 180 were made by Philippe Cuendet in Berlin, they have a nike free sole. kinda tough to see but they are on the left page at the top. only pic i couldfind without scanning my book.

art_sole_01.JPG

these parra AM 1's i've never seen. i've only seen the other amsterdam's. this orange pair is crazy!

956351235434725.jpg

it was done by the guy mentioned above at the Nike Spirit Room in Berlin. he just took the uppers of a V and added the heel tab from the IV's and added thenike free sole. it's hard to find anything else about them trust me i just looked for over 30 minutes online and found nothing. the book i have has moreinfo than i could find.

damn, couldn't id a thing you posted up... gotta get the knowledge back up. those v's would go like crazy if released, nike air on the back would havepeople going nuts.

^^^ get the book "Art&Sole", it's by Intercity. i picked it up at Urban Outfitters about 6 monts ago. it's a crazy dope book, i'vepicked up a few nice/rare kicks outta it.

those 5s look crazy with a 4 heel and free bottom, fake if anything with a short tounge and off toebox

my friend here in hawaii has a pair of the hs ams am1's.

i like the idea and execution of those reeboks. thanks for the pics.

i'd love to own a pair of the reeboks, they released a few years back online at reeboks custom shoe site. i like the ventilator but hate all the loudcolorways they've released.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

these parra AM 1's i've never seen. i've only seen the other amsterdam's. this orange pair is crazy!

956351235434725.jpg

Orange pair of AM1s were going to be the Amsterdam samples.

Thanks for posting. I'd heard about the Amsterdam samples, but hadn't seen em.
They should have released those instead. Love the orange and blue.

Back
Top Bottom