Has anyone ever went to the gym ...

Originally Posted by Steve212

roll.gif
It's worst for me.  I go to a gym here in Harlem and you have these dudes who look like they just came home from jail buck naked scoping you out while you're changing. 

On dude that was personally training me told me to do 20 situps with these single weighs, and I got to #14 before I started to collapse, then he slapped my butt cheeks and said " 6 more %%$$%." in a Lance Bass tone of voice. 
smh.gif
NYSC?....
I heard their Harlem Gym is theeee woooorssstttttt....dudes working out on top of each other and @+#+...lol

New Ro' NYSC and White Plains 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

roll.gif
It's worst for me.  I go to a gym here in Harlem and you have these dudes who look like they just came home from jail buck naked scoping you out while you're changing. 

On dude that was personally training me told me to do 20 situps with these single weighs, and I got to #14 before I started to collapse, then he slapped my butt cheeks and said " 6 more %%$$%." in a Lance Bass tone of voice. 
smh.gif
NYSC?....
I heard their Harlem Gym is theeee woooorssstttttt....dudes working out on top of each other and @+#+...lol

New Ro' NYSC and White Plains 
pimp.gif

happens to me all the time, just look away lol
people wear the weirdest %@#% to the gym, i swear. I've seen dudes lifting in their boxers and girls wearing dresses to the gym....

happens to me all the time, just look away lol
people wear the weirdest %@#% to the gym, i swear. I've seen dudes lifting in their boxers and girls wearing dresses to the gym....

Do you know what us women have to endure seeing in ladies locker rooms. Elderly women with fields of bushes, saggy skin and boobs and droopy butts walking around butt naked. I also always keep my eyes just for me and not to wander around. But, these nudists will also just make random convo with you and come right in your face.
laugh.gif

Do you know what us women have to endure seeing in ladies locker rooms. Elderly women with fields of bushes, saggy skin and boobs and droopy butts walking around butt naked. I also always keep my eyes just for me and not to wander around. But, these nudists will also just make random convo with you and come right in your face.
laugh.gif

NinerFaithful, other dudes crotches do make me uncomfortable. If you think its alright to take a glance then more power to you.

NinerFaithful, other dudes crotches do make me uncomfortable. If you think its alright to take a glance then more power to you.

Anytime fitness private bathrooms ftw. Ain't a big deal, but damn i hate tards that act like it's homophobic to notice this and take slight issue.

Anytime fitness private bathrooms ftw. Ain't a big deal, but damn i hate tards that act like it's homophobic to notice this and take slight issue.

I dont even go into the locker room at my gym. I go in with my shorts and shirt and walk out the same way and hop in the shower at home.

I dont even go into the locker room at my gym. I go in with my shorts and shirt and walk out the same way and hop in the shower at home.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

its not really an issue with nudity, its the complete disregard for respect....there is no need for you to go to your locker and some dude has to come within 3 feet, spread his legs and blow his balls with the same drier some other dude might use to dry his hair....I think thats an issue regardless of what age you are...either way im sure we all just look the other way and ignore them, including OP.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

its not really an issue with nudity, its the complete disregard for respect....there is no need for you to go to your locker and some dude has to come within 3 feet, spread his legs and blow his balls with the same drier some other dude might use to dry his hair....I think thats an issue regardless of what age you are...either way im sure we all just look the other way and ignore them, including OP.

Back
Top Bottom