Has anyone ever.........?

nope, i like the designs of 1-22.
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

Maybe the XIVs. I remember I hated the Last Shots when they first came out and before the retroed. After they came out I started to like them, but didn't cop when the price was right. :smh:
smh.gif

Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

yea I hated the VIIIs but I copped the Aquas and now I'm in love. definitely the most comfy shoes I own and I will cop the playoffs when they come out

Quote:
RaNdZ4937: Jordan VIII's...i always thought it was an ugly shoe...but its so ugly, its hot

lol i feel the same way. i copped the aquas. they are very comfortable, i like them a lot but its an ugly shoe.
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

When I first saw Jordan play in the XI , I was like " Why is Jordan playing in dress up shoes" . So I didn't like them. As soon as I saw them at champs on release date, it was love at 1st sight.
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

I wasn't feeling the XII at first, but I was feeling when I got the grey ones for 40 bucks of my homie last yr. :pimp:
pimp.gif

i always thought the 14s looked a little odd, but my friend got a pair of cinder 14s for pretty cheap, so i decided to check it out, and it was the sexiest thing ive seen.

Still need the XXII's to complete the collection.
Waiting to catch them in the outlets or on clearance.
I think they already on sale....but they will drop further.
No one copped these.
The World Is Mine

Quote:
lol i feel the same way. i copped the aquas. they are very comfortable, i like them a lot but its an ugly shoe.

I'd call that hype. There are beaucoup ugly and Im sure much more comfortable shoes, but you chose Air jordans. Whatever.

For me it were the VI & the VIII

When I first saw them I was like man how can somebody buy them but now I'm like damn I need some of those
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

Back
Top Bottom