Has anyone had Sonic.............first time.............pretty effing good

THAT JUNK WAS TASTY  had to search none in nyc
alien.gif
at first I was confused as hell because this cute chick comes out in rollerblades and Im like *#! is going on how do I eat here
laugh.gif
I didnt know you park and order from your car. got a super sonic burger and tater tots with chilli&cheese........was gooooooooooooooooooood as #%++ cuzzzzzzzzzzzz and a recess sonic blast thingy to top it off.

oh yea and I tipped the sliding waiter chick not sure if your supposed to but whatever.........oh ya and the soda has chopped ice I know its irrelevant but i love chopped ice
tell me if your mad

alien.gif
at first I was confused as hell because this cute chick comes out in rollerblades and Im like *#! is going on how do I eat here
laugh.gif
I didnt know you park and order from your car. got a super sonic burger and tater tots with chilli&cheese........was gooooooooooooooooooood as #%++ cuzzzzzzzzzzzz and a recess sonic blast thingy to top it off.

oh yea and I tipped the sliding waiter chick not sure if your supposed to but whatever.........oh ya and the soda has chopped ice I know its irrelevant but i love chopped ice
tell me if your mad

Yeah its great

went to the one in Vegas and going there while having the munchies was heaven..... heaven

Yeah its great

went to the one in Vegas and going there while having the munchies was heaven..... heaven

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

alien.gif
laugh.gif

tell me if your mad
laugh.gif
They make minimum wage, but yea we used to have 5 in our city of 150k alone. I always get the toaster chicken fried steak sandwich and a cherry limeade for the drink, tots instead of fries, and a caramel shake. The food is average, but the drinks and ice cream dishes are the best. For one, they make them fresh so that's the main reason.

Have you ever been to Braum's? If you like Sonic, you'd like them as much if not better.

I remember on my last trip to Vegas, I looked on the side while passing Victorville, and immediately making my fam. pull over to have something from there.... and wow..... at the slushies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had that one jalapeno cheeseburger. Great place.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

alien.gif
laugh.gif

tell me if your mad
laugh.gif
They make minimum wage, but yea we used to have 5 in our city of 150k alone. I always get the toaster chicken fried steak sandwich and a cherry limeade for the drink, tots instead of fries, and a caramel shake. The food is average, but the drinks and ice cream dishes are the best. For one, they make them fresh so that's the main reason.

Have you ever been to Braum's? If you like Sonic, you'd like them as much if not better.

I remember on my last trip to Vegas, I looked on the side while passing Victorville, and immediately making my fam. pull over to have something from there.... and wow..... at the slushies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had that one jalapeno cheeseburger. Great place.

Have one near my house, food is nothing special, but the drinks, especially during happy hour is appreciated
pimp.gif

Have one near my house, food is nothing special, but the drinks, especially during happy hour is appreciated
pimp.gif

The Coney is good, burgers aren't bad, couple sandwiches are good, but their desserts are unmatched.

Everything, from the Blasts, to shakes, to the chillers, slushes, all amazing.

Plus happy hour can't be beat.

The Coney is good, burgers aren't bad, couple sandwiches are good, but their desserts are unmatched.

Everything, from the Blasts, to shakes, to the chillers, slushes, all amazing.

Plus happy hour can't be beat.

they aight....theres one in every corner here in dallas,tx
i always get the chicken strip sandwhich off the dollor menue with a cherry limade.
othere than that. jack in the box>>whataburger>sonic

black dude thats comes on the commercial went to my school too,dont know how the f he got that role.bet he got paid good though

they aight....theres one in every corner here in dallas,tx
i always get the chicken strip sandwhich off the dollor menue with a cherry limade.
othere than that. jack in the box>>whataburger>sonic

black dude thats comes on the commercial went to my school too,dont know how the f he got that role.bet he got paid good though

Back
Top Bottom