Has anyone ordered from promo-shoes.com lately?

I recently emailed them wanting to purchase some shoes and they told me they are not accepting Paypal anymore. Only western union wire transfer or bank transfer.

roll.gif
They must be tired of paypal giving people their money back. If you wire the money you will not get a refund and you may get fakes. Dont do it!!! Im sure this type of payment will become a trend for the fake early release sites.

Interesting. I just dealt with the guy that owns the site. Seems legit to me.

We traded some sneakers and am waiting on him to receive what I sent him.
This whole not accepting PayPal is new to me.

Isn't there a fake version of this site or something like that? Anyways, don't do it. It's not worth it.

Not worth the risk imo.
You're better off looking somewhere else and secure.
Regardless if they're legit or not,
as a consumer you got to protect your hard earner $$.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Isn't there a fake version of this site or something like that? Anyways, don't do it. It's not worth it.

yes, but its not in business anymore. It used to be called kittypig.com

Originally Posted by Tipsy

roll.gif
They must be tired of paypal giving people their money back. If you wire the money you will not get a refund and you may get fakes. Dont do it!!! Im sure this type of payment will become a trend for the fake early release sites.

Basically

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Dude also run a site that sells fakes, it has been said that the fakes get mixed up with the real pairs from time to time

Remember the side by side comparison pics of the fake and real anny 11s, they were taken by the guy who runs promo shoes

Back
Top Bottom